Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Give Hunters some Love

Hunters need some love, they have no damage (it's all on the pet), they don't even need to move anymore, the pet can get loot!

They have no cooldowns, no polymorph, no fear, no absorb.

Hunters need more than 1 butom to press (arcane shot).

The most boring class of wow need some love.

They got some love.

BM burst is insane right now.

I would say other classes need love.

Deleted
    The class with the biggest amount of keybinds is boring ?!?

I smell trollah.

BM sucks how about some love for MM/Surv.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Wow.

Hunters are amazing right now

Removal of minimum range alone was a great buff to the playability and fun factor of the class, and in addition to that we got lots of amazing abilities to smooth out our playstyle and add to the fun, like Binding Shot and the Explosive Trap glyph to name but a few.

As a longtime MM player I do hope they buff MM to a point where it can be viable, since I really don't enjoy BM, but until then I'll happily play MM even if it's not optimal. With a healthy dose of skill you can still beat anyone.

I understand hybrid classes are OP right now, but to say hunters need love and are the most boring class?

That's absurd.

At the moment we are pretty good. The problem is level 90. We are the worst class at max level. Survival and Marksman need some serious work. We will never get invited to a Decent challenge more group or RBG or Arena... like in the past 4 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    At the moment we are pretty good. The problme is level 90. We are the worst class at max level. Survival and Marksman need some serious work.
    You're kidding me. All classes say they suck at 90, with the exception of mages, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    The class with the biggest amount of keybinds is boring ?!?

I smell trollah.
    Lol... Biggest amount of keybinds its not the same as actually using it. As it is, I only see hunters using just ONE. No kidding, no trolling, just one keybind. And surelly you never played a prot warrior, without macros it's 37 keybinds.

And it's boring as hell, I can't get past lvl 30. The class need to get some love = the class need to be HARDER to play:

Faceroll FTL.

10+ Year Old Account
    psst... don't feed the tr*lls...

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    BM sucks how about some love for MM/Surv.
    One day, blizz will make the player control the pet and the hunter will have an AI.

So let me get this straight, you are bitching about a class that you haven't even taken the time to level and find out what all they actually do.

No troll food for you! Never trust a grunt...

Sounds to me like a hunter ate your face off in PvP and now you are butthurt over it.

This thread is SO two years ago -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISsOjfHgtws
    Last edited by suspendedstasis; 2012-09-14 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norzuk View Post
    Lol... Biggest amount of keybinds its not the same as actually using it. As it is, I only see hunters using just ONE. No kidding, no trolling, just one keybind. And surelly you never played a prot warrior, without macros it's 37 keybinds.

And it's boring as hell, I can't get past lvl 30. The class need to get some love = the class need to be HARDER to play:

Faceroll FTL.
    Ok now you're just being silly.

I assume you mean Arcane Shot as their ''only'' key binding. What about traps? Kill Command? Explosive Shot? Chimera/Aimed Shot? Dark Arrow? Disengage? Fervor/Call Beast/A Murder of Crows/Lynx Rush/Deterrence/Silencing Shot/Binding Shot/Scatter Shot/Concussive Shot/Tranquilizing Shot/Master's Call?

I could go on for a while, but you get my point.

EDIT:

Just saw you can't get past level 30. Well done, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    So let me get this straight, you are bitching about a class that you haven't even taken the time to level and find out what all they actually do.

No troll food for you! Never trust a grunt...

Sounds to me like a hunter ate your face off in PvP and now you are butthurt over it.
    Comon dude, I'm being serious. Blizz turned out hunters in a class that you don't even need to run to the body to get loot. Don't need to care about mana, no care about arrows, quivers... blizz is downgrading hunters to something very dumb, very far from what hunters used to be. If you compare Hunters in MoP x Hunters in Vanilla, you can say it isn't the same class, it's something else.

TODAY I can't get one past 30, but I had one 70 in BC.

Comon dude, I'm being serious. Blizz turned out hunters in a class that you don't even need to run to the body to get loot. Don't need to care about mana, no care about arrows, quivers... blizz is downgrading hunters to something very dumb, very far from what hunters used to be. If you compare Hunters in MoP x Hunters in Vanilla, you can say it isn't the same class, it's something else.

TODAY I can't get one past 30, but I had one 70 in BC.
    You can't compare a hunter at such a low level to one at max level.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthlet View Post
    Ok now you're just being silly.

I assume you mean Arcane Shot as their ''only'' key binding. What about traps? Kill Command? Explosive Shot? Chimera/Aimed Shot? Dark Arrow? Disengage? Fervor/Call Beast/A Murder of Crows/Lynx Rush/Deterrence/Silencing Shot/Binding Shot/Scatter Shot/Concussive Shot/Tranquilizing Shot/Master's Call?

I could go on for a while, but you get my point.

EDIT:

Just saw you can't get past level 30. Well done, good sir.

Well... I feel it boring, if compared with the hunter I played 4 years ago, to max level.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Luthlet View Post
    You can't compare a hunter at such a low level to one at max level.

You don't even know what you're talking about.
    OMG dude, do you have a brain? Of course not you play a hunter! I'm comparing a lvl 70 (MAX LVL) in BURNING CRUSADE, to a hunter THE WAY BLIZZ DESIGNED NOW, I'm saying that blizz made the word "HUNTARD" something real.

Well... I feel it boring, if compared with the hunter I played 4 years ago, to max level.
    Maybe you are right, I very much loved the dead zone. And the constant running out of mana. And resisted traps in SLabs. And the minor oversight of forgetting arrows which put raid groups on hold while people left to go get more. And the Arcane Shot spam that BM totally wasn't in BC...

My only question is why hunters had mana in the first place and didn't start out with focus...something you actually need to maintain that makes the class more fun.

My main is a priest inb4 YOU PLAY A HUNTER, YOUR OPINION ISN'T VALID
    Last edited by suspendedstasis; 2012-09-14 at 07:29 PM.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 04:25 PM ----------

OMG dude, do you have a brain? Of course not you play a hunter! I'm comparing a lvl 70 (MAX LVL) in BURNING CRUSADE, to a hunter THE WAY BLIZZ DESIGNED NOW, I'm saying that blizz made the word "HUNTARD" something real.
    Yes, and you don't know how hunters THE WAY BLIZZARD DESIGNED THEM NOW play, because you can't get over level 30.

I understood very well what you meant. Sadly you did not understand what I meant.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 07:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    My only question is why hunters had mana in the first place and didn't start out with focus...something you actually need to maintain that makes the class more fun.
    They originally intended to give hunters focus, but it worked a bit differently from how it does now. In its original model, focus would only regenerate while standing still, and Blizzard found it very hard to balance the class around this, so they changed it to mana later in development.

Deleted

Faceroll FTL.
    Lol, level to 85 1st, and then talk. You got a shitload of keybinds at 85 and you NEED to use them, especially for pvp, otherwise you suck. This isn't a matter of a mage including conjure refreshment and portals among his keybinds so his class doesn't look like a fucking joke, this is a matter of having so many keybinds that are also mandatory in pvp that you simply never find a dull moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know what i miss? when gas didnt cost me over $4 a gallon

dammit! look what you made me do...actually respond when i tried to resist. so you hate how hunters have evolved? dont play one, problem solved.

Personally I think hunters have to use more keybinds than any other class except for maybe Ferals and Warlocks.