Poll: Are you forever alone ?

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Women dont need any skill to get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post

Phone camera? Any camera? Webcam?

I will upload a photo of myself if you upload one too of yours.
    not trying to be difficult, but I none of those things, I have pictures of me on my computer, but what would be the easiest way to make them show up here?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I used to have girl problems until university. It's amazing how much more confident and social you become when you have tides of liquor thrown at you.

In all seriousness you can't lie, looks do matter. Attraction starts with sight. However, even the ugliest of ducklings will find a mate if they keep their hopes high and continue looking. I used to be a fat wreck of had maybe 2 girlfriends through the course of my teenage years. University came, I learned how to be in groups of people, and women just happened.

Now happily married to the woman of my dreams
    Bleh

Deleted
    imgur.com is a reliable img hosting website.

Quote Originally Posted by zeekphreak View Post
    I'm not trying to create a stereotype. Generally speaking most people who are Internet savvy see the words "forever alone" and view it as a perjorative.
    True but in all honesty if it's the truth there's no reason to be ashamed of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    It also shows that their dominant, and they're not afraid to use power, in other words, they're alpha males worthy of passing on their genes
    Alpha males indeed.

I am quiet in class against most people, against others I am verbal very much.

However I AM the alpha male as from the several boys/men we have I walk in FRONT of the group.
    The taller ones follow ME. I am the shortest yet the one with the most influence.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-09-14 at 10:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    Sad, but true. Women would rather go after the abusive bad boy because he's unpredictable, exciting, doesn't give a fuck, and is attractive, yet they say "I just want a guy who treats me well and loves me for who I am!" Never go by what women say, but what they do.
    That might be true with dating in when you're young, but it really isn't true for long term relationships.

The hot, wild dude gets laid. The nice guy gets married.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a forever alone hoping to find somone. All I get is casual meaningless sex. You guys will probably think this is a joke but man I'm tired of just sleeping around, I actually want a good girl that can satisfy me in every sense of the word and that I can do the same back. Hard to find that "connection" nowadays. Especially after word gets around that you're a promiscuous guy, the girls either don't want to give you a chance thinking you're a player, or they just want to sleep with you. To those that have a significant other..kudos to you. Hopping from one fling to another gets old after a while, it's fun as hell during the moment...but when you're back at home you're the same as before you left. Alone.
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2012-09-14 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    not trying to be difficult, but I none of those things, I have pictures of me on my computer, but what would be the easiest way to make them show up here?
    Well just upload to IMGUR or Tinypic, then link here, that's it.

Aye I got a photo of myself on imgur for linkage. It is easy enough to set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Pfft, ugliness is never an issue. You just need personality and desire to change things.
    I agree. People with a high self esteem attract more people than those who just don't "care". The most attractive thing about my husband is his attitude. He is probably your average looking guy...not really a "hunk" so to speak. But his personality and self confidence are what drew me to him...more so than the good looking muscular guy who was trying for my attention (he was so negative about certain things it was highly unattractive!).

To answer the poll, I am with someone. I never assumed I'd be forever alone...I just waited til the right man came along. And trust me, I had my share of crappy guys that made me regret dating any of them. And I am also a highly anti-social type of person. My closest friend is my husband and my 2 dogs. I don't really hang out with anyone other than them and occasionally family. I prefer to not deal with lots of people...but I have and will always have a desire to have at least one person I can rely on. And I have that, so I am happy.

Deleted
    Lol people have problems here, next time I see a post from some of you I will remember how messed up you are

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Lol people have problems here, next time I see a post from some of you I will remember how messed up you are
    What is this post? SHOO!

Quote Originally Posted by FyreRT View Post
    Women dont need any skill to get laid.
    Also true, it's how nature intended it, men are the hunters and women are the 'hunted'. A man has to prove himself, he has to 'do a dance' to land a mate. The only thing a girl has to do is look pretty, that's it. Of course, sometimes women take the initiative and ask a guy out, but the majority of the time, they just wait for the guys to line up and ask her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissaxoxo View Post
    You said women respond well to violent men because they're "powerful". This isn't true.
    I said women like leaders and men who demand respect. I at the same time tried to explain to another person why a bully/douchebag would also attract women, because of their respect earned through violence/fear of violence. I in no way meant it in the way that the violence was necessarily directed towards the woman that finds him interesting.

hope not, but yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    True but in all honesty if it's the truth there's no reason to be ashamed of it.
    being comfortable "forever alone" shouldn't be mistaken for being "independent" you sir/ma'am sound as if you are independent.

Big cheesy smile from this years St. Patrick's Day after dancing my ass off at a local bar.

http://imgur.com/tbOpt
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    You need a better hair style. You look fine. More than fine. White teeth = a massive plus IMO. There are so many guys with grimy, yellowy teeth. A guy with white teeth is already a +10 in my books.

Eharmony solves a lot of problems! Even if you are butt ugly, you can find other butt ugly people to!