Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    We got black bear and wolves and foxes.
    oddly, the black bear are VERY well behaved for wild animals. It's actually a curious existance, walking to get the mail and seeing a few. All you do is make them aware you are there and give them ( as they give you) room and all is good.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Google View Post
    Oh, instead of the animal, you meant the degrading term used for middle aged women that were looking for relationships. I forgot, once a woman turns 30 she cannot try to date anyone, regardless of age.
    Is there another name or term for women, regardless of age, that hunt (a lot) younger men?

Edit: OT: In Sweden? No, not that common.
    Last edited by Crummy; 2012-09-14 at 11:12 PM.

Oh, instead of the animal, you meant the degrading term used for middle aged women that were looking for relationships. I forgot, once a woman turns 30 she cannot try to date anyone, regardless of age.
    No, he means the middle-aged woman who targets only younger men (boy toys). No one calls a woman a name if she's looking for a relationship, you over-sensitive ninny.

A cougar is to women as a dirty old man or a sugar daddy is to men. Two middle aged folks who primarily focus their sexual attentions on individuals much younger than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Is there another name or term for women, regardless of age, that hunt (a lot) younger men?

Edit: OT: In Sweden? No, not that common.
    A woman? That is what they are called. They are women.

A woman? That is what they are called. They are women.
    "Hey, Brad. I hear old lady Jacksson is a...you know...woman "
    No, You call her a Cougar if that's what she is.
    Back on topic.

Deleted
    If you want to pick up a "cougar", go work in a summer camp or sport events for kids. My god.. Sometimes even when the kids are right there. Not really my thing, but each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    the cat has an epic beard. Can you tame those?
    http://www.bobcatsmt.com/

website selling bobcat and lynx kittens, so i'm guessing it's legal to own one as a pet. not sure how comfortable I'd be with that thing on my couch.

Deleted
    Cougar/milf!

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post

website selling bobcat and lynx kittens, so i'm guessing it's legal to own one as a pet. not sure how comfortable I'd be with that thing on my couch.
    Cool, worth a shot!

This topic is AWESOME. One minute we're talking animals, the next older women, just flicking back and forth. I don't know why, but something about it is just class :P

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

cougars are the bomb, they'll do things that will blow your mind. they'll also teach you nice tricks you might not know! just make sure to wrap your whopper...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post

My local veterinarian has a pet tiger. It seems pretty chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    There are no cougars in Sweden, we do have lynxes though, they are pretty close

I feel he has much to teach me.

Deleted
    wat
    It's hardly degrading, and tbh I don't think they even mind. Any cougar I have met (I work in a hotel, I meet a shitload of people) generally think it's hilarious and usually introduce themselves as such.
    It's the same as "Sugar Daddy" or "Toy Boy" or whatever phrase.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I feel he has much to teach me.
    i agree, the lynx does look very wise
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    No cougars. The biggest feline you will find aroud here are domestic cats.

Degrading? and a 30 year old being a cougar? LOL oh god, please just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipper View Post
    This topic is AWESOME. One minute we're talking animals, the next older women, just flicking back and forth. I don't know why, but something about it is just class :P
    I came here expecting a discussion on older women who actively pursue younger men for sex and marriage.
    I got a discussion on actual cougars and a discussion on older women who actively pursue younger men.

This is the best topic ever.
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    There are no cougars in Sweden, we do have lynxes though, they are pretty close

God, that's a majestic animal.

Cougars are fun, they shower you with gifts.