Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by parcus View Post
    No, it's not hypocrisy, it's a common phenomenom known as inflation. If you give a few people a lot of money, those people will start buying stuff. Whatever they bought will be taken away from the market, increasing demand, raising prices for other people (there are many theories as to how this work exactly, but at least that part people don't argue much over since it's pretty intuitive).
    In a game that isn't single player, what affects one player affects us all. Yet a lot of people don't seem to understand that. This however is about as clear an example of this concept as any. If they don't get it with this example, then that's the end of the argument there. It's simply above their pay grade.

15+ Year Old Account
    Male Charr Engineer, although I'm pretty sure that Charr is the poster child for the engineer profession, it's still considered rare I suppose.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    Male Charr Engineer, although I'm pretty sure that Charr is the poster child for the engineer profession, it's still considered rare I suppose.
    I purposefully didn't make a charr engineer for this reason. I thought there would be hundreds of them everywhere. Kinda sad I didn't now. Pretty disenchanted with the class as a whole, so I guess I missed that boat.

Deleted
    Man do I feel like a giant hipster being a Charr Necromancer with Artificing.

Might consider rolling a human warrior weaponsmith to even things out again.