Poll: Is FF6 (FF3 on SNES) the greatest RPG ever created?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    They were ranked higher then Legend of Dragoon*Cries*
    I know..... IGN just can't get ANYTHING right can they? and Wild Arms! How can you NOT love Wild Arms! just...just.... LOOK AT IT!

brb I'm going off to build a time machine so I can go back and play Shadow Hearts Covenant, Wild ARMs, Legend of Lagaia (1&2), Legend of Dragoon (the first game I ever completed solo before that I'd always shared saves with my bro) and one of the GREATEST Rpgs of all time Panzar Dragoon Saga again

Does anyone know if it's true that you can get all those old JRPGs on PSN? Or is my friend just a horrible horrible person who likes to make me cry?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Chrono Trigger is best RPG in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, IGN gives hipsters their game of the year.
    Yes they give games ridiculous ratings. Diablo 3 being a recent high rated game that fell far short and should of received a 6 out of 10.

Every damn game from multi-million/billion dollar companies always make 9 out of 10 rating with IGN. They are bias and have really bad reviewers.

Boulders Gate is by far a better RPG. I would rate Boulders Gate the best Game ever created as it did so much for games all over the spectrum. Also a large pool of devs from different companies have stated that Boulders Gate is the greatest game ever from a dev pov.

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    I loved Xenogears, it is one of my favorite games of all time.

BUT... I don´t know what Square was thinking... With that crap that happens when you reach Disk 2.

I mean, I was dazzled by the game, so much lore, so much action... We take down the Empire capital, discover that Fei is Id... and I was excited for what was coming next... And then cmes the message "Insert disk 2"

And then... What is this? A black screen with a chair? Storytelling? But I want to go out in the world! Well, no problem, I think this will not last long.... 1 hour, 2 hour... Then we go to the first dungeon... Cool, now can I go to the world? What is this, a huge ship? Deus inside? I want to see where this is! But no, more black screen, black screen, black screen... And we discover how Lacan became Grahf, how Grahf and Fei are pretty much the same person... Amazing, but still that chair and balck screen.

Some 10 hours later, I FINALLY go out to the world! And wondering, WTF was that??

I am SURE, and I mean 100% SURE, that Square hit the deadline and had to push the release of the game. So they decided to just put all the amazing lore and take away the action from us. That experience NEARLY killed the game for me!
    They ran out of budget. Of course, to me, that's not justification. Should have planned better. I didn't think the first disc was all that spectacular, and the second disc just made me want to throw it out the window. I don't get the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Is nobody mentioning FFV? With it's AWESOME class system where you can mix-and match classes? You can spec each character how you want and min-max it with main/sub classes, equipment and talents!
    And it had an AMAZING story and setting! The whole inter-planar medieval fantasy thing, crossing different worlds and finding new classes...
    My eyes are melting trying to read the text on that picture.

Also missing Mime, and "yourself" is actually really OP once you've mastered classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    And no Dragons Age: Origins on the list?/sigh
    Now that is surprising. Pretty depressing really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    Now that is surprising. Pretty depressing really.
    Story sucked, gameplay was worse, everything else was stellar. I wouldn't put it in the top 25, but it should be on there SOMEWHERE.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow