Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I like this thread makes me laugh at what crazy people wow players are.
    Last time whilst guild was busy playing through the night, then I slept and left them to their energy drinks and pizzas.

Waited 2 years for this expansion and the last 8 months have been painful with no new content. My prep is as follows but might change:

Leveling to 90? Avoided the beta. Dont care about realm first or even geting to 90. I would quite like to farm though. Bit of a dilemma really. My point is you wait 2 years, so why rush to 90 to exhaust content and be bored? Enjoy the content and take your time as you only get to do it the first time once imo.

I have stacks of flasks,potions, buff food and anything else, but I guess ill sit in org watch others get excited and then go to bed. I have offered to provide flasks, buff food and potions to any guildy who wants to try for realm firsts or something interesting. I will distribute most of the raiding mats for guildies anyway. I have never started or raced at the beginning of an expansion.

Making money

I talked with my major competitor we think we will let the rest get on with it. The people who make money are those who play consistently and not the ones who get overexcited by silly prices in the first week.

I will get guildies to supply me with ore and herbs. I will farm ore and herbs myself, its more fun when its competitive. I have first refusal from a farmer.
    I stockpiled some stuff but a bit half hearted.
    Still trying to get rid of cata stuff and still have many stacks of ore and herbs. I doubt I will dump this in time and have no idea whats hidden in the postbox really. Contemplating how much cata herbs to change to ink. The only herb I really dislike farming is veil because its underwater and slower.
    I have stockpiled enough ink to last the guild the expansion or me for probably 6 months+. I havent decided if I will bother with selling glyphs on the AH. I suppose I will have a go to get rid of the ink.
    Also stockpiled some bags and ores and soem of the mats needed for professions and loom enchants.
    Buying up cheap stuff on ah as a calculated gamble.

The better prep imo is reading a bit about mop and then look at some forums or blogs to see what people are doing.

My priorities will be to get my own professions to 600 and assist others whose professions I use to do the same.
    I will then figure out where I am going to get mats, keep an eye on the ah and then start selling. I like the start of an expansion because things are erratic, some gambles dont come off and choosing your specialties is like a game of chess. There will be plenty of time to make a lot of gold after the first week. I will also be assisting guildies who want to make gold by giving advice.

I hope I am laid back and resist posting on day one.... how much gold does anyone need? I like competition though. I have some new strategies that will increase my efficiency as well.
    Last edited by mmoc0afa280d34; 2012-09-17 at 04:31 AM.

not at all. my goal was to reach gold cap before mop. im there now +/- 10k. have saved some material for heirloom enchants so i guess i can call it here.

never been a hard core player so i just pick one char. experience the new world and then get on with the gold making while i ding 90 with my first. if i still have the interest

full BiS gear for MS/ mixture of hc DS gear for tanking OS (fast dungeon queues)
    Flasks
    Food
    Runescrolls of fortitude
    Speed pots/ engineering boots
    3 days off from work
    Full group of dungeon pals
    250k gold
    Empty bags/bank, jeeves bot & travellers tundra mammoth

I am ready for the Pandas!

I got all of my fifteen 85s non-gathering professions to at least the minimum of 500 skill and have them next to a profession trainer.

I also have a reminder note to "Remember to get the pandaran tabard, fool."

I still haven't decided if I'll get my gatherer druid to 90 first or go monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    JP and HP capped before tuesday on all capped toons.

GODDAMN I HATE END TIME. /rant over.

And also, stocking up on cloth, ores and leather for the panda. And I have my heirlooms and some bags to start out with.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-09-17 at 03:00 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Not so much for me but for my fiancee who is rerolling Mistweaver.

-1x 85 and 2x 42 RaF toons for level granting on day one
    -4x 26 slot bags
    -All mats for leveling JC/Alch
    -20x Flask of the Winds, 20x Tol'vir potion, 60x Skewered Eel, 10x Potion of Treasure Finding and 10x Adventurer's Journal
    -Full set of level 80/81 agi gear (minus trinkets which will be gotten from BRC and quests) and a full set of 85 Vicious healing AND agi gear, BOE trinkets (DMC + BOE) included

As for me (ret/prot pally) I have 20x Flask of Titanic Strength and 40x Golemblood Potion, plus 60x Beer Basted Crocolisk, and 22/25 TB quests ready to go. Will do fishing/JC/cooking the day before xpac and turn those in as well once MoP goes live. Also have about 20x epic gems ready to cut for a JC boost before I start on the new stuff.

As for gold, I've hit 750k after having an initial goal of 200k months ago. I just...kept selling.