The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Deepwood Crossfaction....

Oh the woes of being on one of the highest population shards in Rift. =/

50 Chat has gone from owned by myself and other members of <Terrible Idea> to now getting flooded with Guardians. Bah! This is a problem, we must deal! Every last Guardian shall die!!

No, but really, it's kind of... bad. As if 50 chat didn't move fast enough already. =S
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Gotta get add-on writing, something that filters for keywords into a separate chat window. Words like "foot".

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onorvele View Post
    Gotta get add-on writing, something that filters for keywords into a separate chat window. Words like "foot".
    Then Deepwood chat will be nothing but people saying they want to sell something, guild ads, and people complaining. =/
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Then Deepwood chat will be nothing but people saying they want to sell something, guild ads, and people complaining. =/
    And the separate chat window would have all the interesting stuff.

lol you need to tell your guild mates to stop going AFK flagged for pvp. That was entertainment dropping that guy outside Ember Watch. Sorry Guardian trolls own better then defiants

You sound mad, Bro. Maybe you need some religion.

Move to a PvP server? Avoid the Carebear BS that is cross faction. I mean, I somewhat understand for dungeon ques and shortening times, along with getting merc'd for WFs, but as far as sharing chats and guilds? Seeing as there is still tension, and you are not allowed in main cities, I would think that even raiding would be more of a, "we are gonna do it, not you" kind of thing. I know a lot of people feel the faciton idea is dead/dieing, and it may well be seeing as after this change Seastone lost one larger raiding guild at least and who knows how many individuals, but I don't think so. Come to Seastone, you won't see Guardian chat anymore, unless it's in say after we own you.