I am looking for a good quality but affordable monitor mount that can hold 3 monitors up to 24 inches wide each in panoramic view. It needs to have universal mounting plates for both 75mm and 100mm VESA mounting systems. I was looking at one from Vibe on Newegg but it's listed as $150 (CAD) dollars, though poking around from some less the reputable looking sites, I found it going for as low as 96 dollars. I think a stand model might be more preferred, since I don't really have a good place to bolt a wall mounted one.

I have 3 widescreen monitors that I plan on mounting together, two 23 inch screens with 75mm VESA mounts and one 24 inch screen which has 100mm VESA mounting support. The mounting section on the 24 inch is recessed a little bit though, not all plates are going to fit on it so I need something that has the mounting attachment that will basically fit into a 110mm square recessed section on the back of the monitor since that is about how big it is. The other two monitors have the screw holes open on the back of the screens.

---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 04:29 PM ----------

Anyone? Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...