Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    whole R&D department, should have already been fired...
    its blizzard , its 2012 , come on ...
    QQ

15+ Year Old Account
    In Germany we say, do it right or leave it alone.
    This is not right. I don't expect blizzard to put 10 ppl in this who worked 3 weeks for it.
    But more story, come one!
    Explain why horde attack, why we are there, give the playerm more to do then just rofl trough the noname enemys.
    Better cutscene, etc

What I think is funny is that people actually thought this event would be good. Blizzard flat out ran out of time.

Why do you think on the Diablo BETA you could only play up to the Skeleton King?
    Why do you think that they didn't put this on the PTR?

The answer is that because the player base would see how shitty it is and actually start to look at other products. Blizzard has been able to feed us mindless bullshit for the past 4-5years because of the lack of overall choice in a MMO. While no other MMO will be able to overtake WoW. Each one is doing a small dent, and over the course of time those dents are going to, and starting to, add up. If they want to fix those dents they need to be putting out content that is quality and at a faster rate.

is there a lockout for the scenario, or can you do them multiple times a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    So the pet is Horde only? Thats pretty crappy :/ Was the only reason why I was looking forward to it, that pet woulda been my 150th pet... but apparently it says its horde only.
    It's not a pet. You throw a mana bomb on the ground....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    So you're saying you wouldn't get bored of that scenario after the 5th run?
    I get bored with everything after the 5th run... That has nothing to do with what it is. The reason why I play the game is because it has so much things to do, that it takes a LONG time until I got everything done 5 times.

And there I believe lies the root of the problem. People keep repeating the same stuff over and over and over again, while ignoring the other meals on the menu, and then they bitch how boring it is. WoW is a repetitive game. Always ways.

Why does this scenario have ilvl requirement? At 353 ilvl I can solo this scenario as all mobs have same health as Twilight Highlands/Molten Front mobs. In DS hc gear with 3 people... oh well, it is just some lame joke even for extremely laidback gamer.

Only moment which surprised me is that Jaine survived bomb blast which completely and utterly destroyed her tower leaving big crater on it's place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, this is nothing more then a promotion for the Horde, and Alliance get the shit end as usually.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

IF only i had room to put that gear and tabar some where.,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florentzia View Post
    In Germany we say, do it right or leave it alone.
    This is not right. I don't expect blizzard to put 10 ppl in this who worked 3 weeks for it.
    But more story, come one!
    Explain why horde attack, why we are there, give the playerm more to do then just rofl trough the noname enemys.
    Better cutscene, etc
    max gscheit, odder goarnet..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I get bored with everything after the 5th run... That has nothing to do with what it is. The reason why I play the game is because it has so much things to do, that it takes a LONG time until I got everything done 5 times.

And there I believe lies the root of the problem. People keep repeating the same stuff over and over and over again, while ignoring the other meals on the menu, and then they bitch how boring it is. WoW is a repetitive game. Always ways.
    That makes no sense. Scenarios don't take a long time to complete...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    That makes no sense. Scenarios don't take a long time to complete...
    yeah it makes sense... I'm not bitching about the scenario.
    It's what it is. Just another feature I can do a few times...

I just find it humorous that Blizzard keeps releasing complete garbage like this scenario, and yet a lot of people still actually think MoP is going to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Katfish View Post
    This is just something for us to do this week and then we get to do it more at lvl 90.
    I feel like crying ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Im fascinated how people are satisfied with less and less every year when they are promising us more and more every year.
    Fanbois, you just can't convince them they are eating shit even if one can smell the stench from miles away.

I like the tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by eeva View Post
    Bring back the Zombie event!!! best thing ever!!!
    Ohh, I remember that event. It was incredibly entertaining, I was only lvl 20 but I still enjoyed it (I remember I could just infect the mobs in Elwynn Forest and create an "Army" of ghouls).

This event, on the other hand... :I

10+ Year Old Account
    On a positive note i like the new look of the alliance ships :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eileana View Post
    Worst, Pre-launch Event, ever..
    I didn't think this was a pre launch event. Didn't they state that several times?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    I came here expecting people to be mad... I was not disappointed. Just another round of people bitching about wow to bitch about wow.
    You can't really blame em though they have legitimate reasons. This scenario is garbage, plain and simple.

Why have they even bothered adding the new scenario feature if they are going to be that bad? it's just making the game worse adding mediocre features that aren't enjoyable. I get they aren't dungeons or even supposed to be challenging that doesn't mean they can't actually be good, they are showing a new MoP feature while also promoting the new expansion and this is what we get? underwhelmed is a polite way of putting it.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-09-17 at 09:07 PM.