Not sure where to put it but it can be related to Interface.

I have this sound, it sounds like when a mage makes a portal or inner focus and when i tab out or after a while it will start and only stop if i exit game and come back or when i turn from high sound channel to a low it stops aswell. but it keeps popping up with using random spells i cant say THAT spell procs it. Can i delete a soundfile for that?

After talking to a GM, I deleted my WTF/Cache/Interface folder and checked my VirtualStore under AppData but no WoW folder there.

After fiddling around with it I figured out which spells were causing it.

With nether tempest it makes a sound like as Inner focus of a priest, or a never ending Arcane Blast. With Frostbomb it makes the bubbly sound of a water elemental. with Living bomb I hear no other noise and yes, this is a minute after i stopped casting I still hear this. It only stops if i switch sound channels or the sound level ingame. Or after logging out and logging back in. Reload UI doesn't fix it. Please help it has been bugging me to hell, I now even run with no addons at all and it's not because of that. Refreshed Cache and WTF Folder aswell.

Thanks to anyone who knows a solution or please share if u had this before, because I think i'm going insane, cannot really find nothing of it on google.