Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    A world event would have been nice of course, but I'll take 2 years of better content over 1 week of some event that gives you a FoS.
    A 1 week event would not halt 2 years of content

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought that was a pretty good interview! Better than I expected. I thought it would be something short and silly.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I thought that was a pretty good interview! Better than I expected. I thought it would be something short and silly.
    Something short and silly from WoWCrendor? Surely you jest.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Love Crendor, such an awesome guy!
    And i looove how GC HATES cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    They act sort of dismissive of Catacylsm, and joke about how excited even they are for a new expansion to get us out of Cata, but that's mostly just PR/marketing. In reality, Blizzard is likely just very confused, and honestly baffled as to why Cata wasn't well recieved. Cata was basically exactly what the casuals were asking for, during Wrath, but as soon as they came out with it, a bunch of them left, meanwhile the casualization of the game led to a lot of good players leaving as well. The whole thing was a clusterfuck of Blizzard doing exactly what they were told, then getting shit on for it
    You weren't around during t11 were you... Exact opposite of a "casual experience".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by defer09 View Post
    Marine Biologist... Explains everything amiright
    It explains that you're probably still in grade school, maybe early in college. People change their career paths all the time.

"i'm not that narcissistic" best part of the video, LOL.

Anyways, great interview.

I hope that piece of human trash gets fired when the new numbers on Subscriptions come out because of CRZ.

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Love Crendor, such an awesome guy!
    And i looove how GC HATES cataclysm
    Cata is over.. so now it is easy to admit that it sucked. it will not affect the population of wow.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LichslayerX View Post
    I hope that piece of human trash gets fired when the new numbers on Subscriptions come out because of CRZ.
    You are not very nice are you. I am sick of GC getting all the hate when really he is not the guy in charge. More like Tom Chilton (game director) or Cory Stockton (lead content designer) if anyone.

Leave the crab alone !

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually It's been doing fine so far, So if anything It's stabilized

Deleted
    They act sort of dismissive of Catacylsm, and joke about how excited even they are for a new expansion to get us out of Cata, but that's mostly just PR/marketing. In reality, Blizzard is likely just very confused, and honestly baffled as to why Cata wasn't well recieved. Cata was basically exactly what the casuals were asking for, during Wrath, but as soon as they came out with it, a bunch of them left, meanwhile the casualization of the game led to a lot of good players leaving as well. The whole thing was a clusterfuck of Blizzard doing exactly what they were told, then getting shit on for it
    not really, part of Game Design is to actually assemble togheter after some time after release and do Post-mortem analysis on what has been done what can be improved and on the mistakes. I suggest to read some Game Design books or there are also several post-mortem published on Gamasutra from other companies as well to form a correct idea on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If by "doing exactly what they were told" you mean listening to angry dudes on a forum insist that their way ahead for wow was the correct one then yes. The problem is that wow is probably to big for it's own good at this point. It's hard to know what exactly the entire community wants. Even in mists that's become apparently. Somehow they got it in there heads that dailies are fun...

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 12:40 PM ----------

I don't like CRZ either but GC is fine. Its their game they can do whatever stupid shit they want even if it's just another fucking band aid. GC is usually always polite and respectful in his discussions with the communty and I can accept we disagree on design goals sometimes. It's bound to happen. Now Bashiok on the other hand....

Ignore the hater. If you look at his post history, you'll see he grabs any chance he gets at slagging off on GC.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Ignore the hater. If you look at his post history, you'll see he grabs any chance he gets at slagging off on GC.
    Well the dude should actually do some research, One single guy isn't responsible for doing everything as Det has stated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    I love how greg basically hates Cataclysm.
    But didn't he spend all of Catalcysm telling us how great it was?

Don't tell me developers aren't always sincere!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    You weren't around during t11 were you... Exact opposite of a "casual experience".
    My thoughts exactly, when my old Vanilla/TBC guild reformed for Cata we were all gobsmacked at the difficulty right out of the gate.

By the time we were ready for Tier 12 most of the guild had burned out and quit getting Nefarian, Cho'gall and Al Akir down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    But didn't he spend all of Catalcysm telling us how great it was?

Don't tell me developers aren't always sincere!
    I do not think it is a matter of sincerity. But when you do something often you "love your baby" and of course you think it is great. It is only after a while after you passed to something else and you finally obtained that necessary detachment that you can have a critical view on the matter. Again that's exactly why post-mortem analysis exists in Game Design and in the industry in general

Example: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/featur...e_studios_.php

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I was shocked it wasn't a joke. I thought'd it'd be a WoWCrendor comedy video as usual. XD

I think he's just acknowledging the mistakes. Better than being in denial. @_@
    no, he stopped making comdey videos like a year ago..he just does these stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Sort of like you do on your Alt, and like Sunshine did when she/he made LichslayerXY to try and get me banned right? Its funny when you try to play the reverent and wise card, but your arguably twice as bad as I.