Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love how the defense for the crying is "I want to be all alone in my little zone and have everything to myself" ....then maybe you shouldn't be playing a MMO where the first two letters stand for massively multiplayer. And if you are upset that there are now people in the pvp server zones and you are dying......*SPOILER ALERT* that's the type of server you picked and that's the way it was supposed to be from day one and was for a very long time. Blizzard killed world pvp and thankfully are bringing it back. Don't like it? Server transfer or make a friend on a PVE server to merge with the click of an invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    crz is the worst thing to happen to wow, we pay 15 dollars a month to play wow not test it. I have experienced alot of the problems listed here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1292325?page=1, that is why i dislike it. And now instead of disableing the problem, crz, they disable the fishing tournaments, which were just fine, prior to this crap.
    And yes I have already cancel 2 of 3 of my accounts, canceled all 3 mop pre-orders, and if something ain't done by the time my ap is up on my main account, it will be canceled also. I don't care what the fanbois that love whatever blizzard does, no matter how much it may ruin, or break the game says, neither. If the only way for blizzard to wake up, is by losing customers, then so be it. Money talks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    crz is the worst thing to happen to wow, we pay 15 dollars a month to play wow not test it. I have experienced alot of the problems listed here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1292325?page=1, that is why i dislike it. And now instead of disableing the problem, crz, they disable the fishing tournaments, which were just fine, prior to this crap.
    And yes I have already cancel 2 of 3 of my accounts, canceled all 3 mop pre-orders, and if something ain't done by the time my ap is up on my main account, it will be canceled also. I don't care what the fanbois that love whatever blizzard does, no matter how much it may ruin, or break the game says, neither. If the only way for blizzard to wake up, is by losing customers, then so be it. Money talks.
    I love how you say.. we are not payed to test. Can i ask you how would you test a feature purely designed for life servers. And something they couldnt ever test on PTR servers.. hmm?

This feature is the biggest change wow has had in all its 8 years.. it will get changed where needed. But i certainly hope the only thing they would fix is making quest givers immume or something to damage. And maybe match servers together that are flagged PVE with PVE PVP with PVP etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard should think about keeping crz for PVP realms cause obviously they love it, of course it still needs alot of work first, but also maybe dedicate so many realms on PVE that are crz and so many that ain't. That way everyone would get what they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how you say.. we are not payed to test. Can i ask you how would you test a feature purely designed for life servers. And something they couldnt ever test on PTR servers.. hmm?
    To be fair, a lot of the current bugs in CRZ were present on Beta for months and testers did report them, but they went live anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    To be fair, a lot of the current bugs in CRZ were present on Beta for months and testers did report them, but they went live anyway.
    I dont think the small bugs regarding guild roster etc are what everybody is so "nerd raging about"

Its the fact they are suddenly experiencing contact with fellow gamers in lower level zones. And something they are not prepared for in anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    they same way that we test everything else, the same way they had crz on beta realms to test, herp-a-derp

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 09:35 PM ----------

Seeing other people out in the world is a non-issue, you really should leave sw or org once in awhile, then maybe you will notice what everyone else out in the world does, or has noticed, since the implement of this crap
    Last edited by jd812; 2012-09-22 at 01:38 AM.

Pvp servers means pvp will happen. Get over it. For those who don't know what MMORPG means, it means Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, meaning, there should be a lot of people, a massive amount. Lets complain cause there are more people in a leveling zone at any given time. And that for the first time in ages, the zones are actually alive.

Things like gathering and fishing contests will be fixed eventually it's not a huge deal, from what I hear, some realms have alreayd been scaled down with the amount of people to actually be in one zone.

According to Blizzard your 15$ pays for mostly customer support. If you feel like you aren't getting the support you need, feel free to complain about that. But that 15$ doesn't promise you a flawless gaming experience and you are silly if you think it should.

Deleted
    I hope they quit. Gives more room for CRZ xD

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha View Post
    I've never understood why those who quit any game feel the need to make posts about quitting.
    They are voicing their dissatisfaction with the product. It probably was a lot of things and this one feature is what forced the hand. I feel more people should voice their opinions on products.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    bitch about zones being dead for years, zones are now alive, time to quit, typical wow player.
    I never bitched over dead zones cause i never were outside orgrimmar/stormwind, but i do bitch when my friends get killed for taking a portal to The Dark Portal and be camped there cause there are guild on other servers which got "rules", like red = dead, to ruin a old peaceful server where everyone knows each other.

If they didnt quit yet because of pandas and pokemon its unlikely they would quit over this.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    they same way that we test everything else, the same way they had crz on beta realms to test, herp-a-derp

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 09:35 PM ----------

Seeing other people in realms in a non-issue, you really should leave sw or org once in awhile, then maybe you will notice what everyone else out in the world does, or has noticed, since the implement of this crap
    Oh im one who is actively participating their are full on wars in elwynn which is incredibly fun

I recently transferred to a pvp realm after being on a pve realm for just over 2 years. After CRZ came out, I've had to shelter myself inside SW and just grind levels through instance queues because the number of times I've been ganked while leveling alts while questing skyrocketed. I was getting ganked left and right by toons from all sorts of realms with the vast majority not from mine. Before CRZ, the amount of times I had been ganked while questing was insignificantly small. It would happen about once a week compared to ten to fifteen times a day with CRZ. Instance queue grinding for me unless I feel like packing up and moving out, but I very much enjoy my current guild and am anticipating great success with progression in mop with them. I'll end up staying here, but I will cut my questing out of my play entirely thanks to CRZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsangel View Post
    Pvp with CRZ is actually amazing, if they sort out the pve/pvp realms mixing it would make it alot better, people should realise that rolling on a pvp realm means something.
    It once did. CRZ isn't bringing that same sense back. Before you were on a server with a set group of people. There would be people on the opposite faction you would see everyday and end up developing a comradery with creating a nice server community. That is now dead. Today you see people with different server tags and its always changing. I feel this is what ruined fun for me in BGs. It's why I hate LFG. All real sense of community is gone. All that is left is you are horde or alliance. That is it. No point in server names at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by schippie View Post
    Testing is Blizzard's problem. If some of the players want to test the features on PTR for free, good for them. Otherwise, if it's going live it should be a polished product.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...92325?page=530

People are posting in this thread claiming they are "quitting WoW" and "masses will leave" if CRZ stays.

Is anyone laughing their ass off at that as much as I am? You are quitting a popular game with a whole bunch of new content on tuesday because you don't want to play with more players in an MMOrpg. Ha ha, oh man.
    Quitting over something like this is just an attempt for some control over the game. And I think most of it is fake. Some will quit, and come back shortly.

That said, quit pretending to "laugh your ass off" at things that you and I both know you aren't laughing at. Because it isn't funny.

Quote Originally Posted by jhurley713 View Post
    I recently transferred to a pvp realm after being on a pve realm for just over 2 years. After CRZ came out, I've had to shelter myself inside SW and just grind levels through instance queues because the number of times I've been ganked while leveling alts while questing skyrocketed. I was getting ganked left and right by toons from all sorts of realms with the vast majority not from mine. Before CRZ, the amount of times I had been ganked while questing was insignificantly small. It would happen about once a week compared to ten to fifteen times a day with CRZ. Instance queue grinding for me unless I feel like packing up and moving out, but I very much enjoy my current guild and am anticipating great success with progression in mop with them. I'll end up staying here, but I will cut my questing out of my play entirely thanks to CRZ.
    So you are mad that in a PVP server for an MMO you are getting killed? Seems logical, I too don't understand why you are getting killed after picking to play on a server which keeps you flagged. That's really weird.

I am not playing WoW since december and even before that, I transfered to PvE realm back in 2009 becouse I was fed up with the ganking. I can only imagine how bad it must be now with CRZ. The problem is, this "awesome" feature also screws over people on PvE realms. The only purpose of other players on PvE realm in your zone is to tag your quest mobs and loot your resource nodes. In this way other people are becoming an annoyance rather than something you would gladly see. Opinions may vary but for me CRZ is a failed idea. Oh well, another reason to not buy MoP I guess.
    Last edited by Awe; 2012-09-22 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Testing is Blizzard's problem. If some of the players want to test the features on PTR for free, good for them. Otherwise, if it's going live it should be a polished product.
    Couldn't agree more. I am surprised at how complacent people are with Blizzard saying its okay to pay for a partial or incomplete product. What if your power company decided that they were going to try some new cheaper wire alloy to transmit power to your house and they test it in a fake neighborhood for two weeks then install it only to realize it only works about 80% of the time as intended. So that means 20% of the time you get no more or too much power frying your electronics. Only in the software world is this allowed a free pass. When people complain they tend to be ostracized by the community makes no sense.

I wish cars works like software did. It would be fun to drive a car with no tires down the road and no fuel tank too!