- - - Updated - - -

Another episode of mount hunting

- - - Updated - - -

7+ Year Old Account

WoW's Story in 1.5 minutes.

Just had to share this after finding it. Think it sums it all up rather well.

"WARCRAFT IS ABOUT WAR!!!! IF ALLIANCE AND HORDE ARE AT PEACE THEN IT IS NOT WARCRAFT ANYMORE!!!!"

> Literally more than half the video is about Alliance and Horde setting aside their differences to unite against a common foe.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Well... it's not wrong. That is why it gets boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Wink Do you main one spec or have multiple ones for different roles? (My Melee DPS picks)

Hey everyone,

another list video and a discussion starter for the like-minded casual players.

Question is simple - do you pick one class/spec and then stick to it throughout the expansion, or do you use multiple specs, one per role you play perhaps?

I use multiple ones - usually, a solo all-rounder questing pick, and then separate Ranged DPS, Melee DPS and a Healer.

All separate, yep. I think it adds to my longevity in the game and helps me prevent burnout for longer.

What are your thoughts on this?

Full video here if you're interested:

Mod Edit: As this would constitute a kind of "Help Me Choose" type thread I opted to move the video to the videos sticky as opposed to outright closing it, as the video could be informative on its own.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-08-10 at 01:23 PM.

I am exclusively playing one spec. I am quite a casual player who cannot sink that much time into the game, so i try to at least master and excel at one thing rather than being mediocre at multiple.

Right now im using only ret.. but usually i play ret for questing and world quests and holy for m+ and raid

But im thinking in change to tank, idk yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?