- - - Updated - - -

Pre-Expansion Event on PTR - I've tested it, and think it's horrible

Okay, this post won't go down well with people who think WoW developers can't do any wrong - so I apologise to you folks in advance.

I've tried out the PTR today, it was very laggy and disconnects were happening all the time, on top of complete paralysis of the quest givers and areas surrounding them with all the ghouls running around, etc...

Yep, it's fun for 1 minute.

Then it gets annoying. Plus the experience is very very boring and there are no worthy rewards to survive this nightmare for.

These are my thoughts, what are yours?

Full impressions video here, if that's your thing:

>Yep, it's fun for 1 minute.
    >Then it gets annoying. Plus the experience is very very boring and there are no worthy rewards to survive this nightmare for.
    Just summed up the entire game

It was just put on the prt so maybe they’ll add something??? Lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Cool, I think it's great.

Oh look ! Someone trying to promote his youtube channel on MMO-Champ forums !
    I think you could've wrote what you thought instead of linking your own video, may seem like some self-made promo.

Now with that being said, SL is highly anticipated so it was obvious there would be a whole lot of people trying it out. Take it the right way: People are looking forward to it !
    Also, it's just the pre-event for 7 days...for a week. More stuff will be added. And based on previous pre-patch, it starts slow and ramp up quickly throughout weeks to reach a pinnacle just before xpac release.

Take it easy, drink some coffee and all will be well

As others have said, the current PTR event is basically only "week 1", its not supposed to be grand and diverse yet. And the PTR was totally overflowing with people, hence the event also being taken to the extreme. Its supposed to transition to "week 2" in a day or two - Blizzard themselves stated.

A good youtuber would actually find out these facts and take them into account when making a video.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -