Deleted
    Blaze to learn, Floes to burn. That's how I roll.

Deleted
    Hey finally managed to get immerseus trinket in some form, sadly its lfr (ofc..)

Any way i am not sure which trinket i should replace. Currently use Heroic hydra + WF frenzy crystal of rage. + I have Heroic cha ye in bags(not that it matters).
    It is clear from the list that even lfr 2/2 immerseus is better than H TF hydra, though i am unsure how H hydra vs WF frenzy is. Id be giving up a lot of haste/mastery if i swap hydra out, and i am already kind of starved in that department as i am still in mostly fire gear. On the other hand WF frenzy is 13.4k int on icd, but passive is a bit meh.

My armory is in signature.
    Last edited by mmocd79892434a; 2013-09-25 at 04:04 PM.

Started off this tier fire, but with some of the heroic modes, arcane seems much better - does anyone have a link to a BIS list for arcane? Is there one on this page that's current?

Deleted
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...XRnRJU0E#gid=0

Made by Cycobi. Though i am still not sure about the BoA after blue post retracted their comments about them being upgradeable, not to mention they drop off last boss so for progress we will want something else is my guess.

Edit: i see the t15 heroic tiers are still in there, but t16 heroic > t15 heroic > t16 normal. There is a little more elaborate conversation about this some 5-10 pages back i think.

Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post

Made by Cycobi. Though i am still not sure about the BoA after blue post retracted their comments about them being upgradeable, not to mention they drop off last boss so for progress we will want something else is my guess.

Edit: i see the t15 heroic tiers are still in there, but t16 heroic > t15 heroic > t16 normal. There is a little more elaborate conversation about this some 5-10 pages back i think.
    I took cycobi's spreadsheet and updated it for full BiS, with the new t16 4 set

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0emdWR3c#gid=0

This list takes the non upgradable staff and the new t16 being "better" if full heroic into consideration

Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post

Thank you very much. Yeah a long time arcane buddy of mine was telling me that t15 is better than t16 - I was very surprised, but I guess some really feel it's the truth. I guess it's a good thing with the heroic pieces, I've been passing on tier to guildies, so I'll likely be first in line for drops this upcoming week

So after a week of learning encounters I'm finding Arcane to be outstanding save a few outliers like Thok. If you can manage your movement correctly and really utilize Ice Flows (which I think is far and away better than Blazing Speed) you can perform extremely well.

Last night we started heroics in 25 man (it's a 2 night a week guild so we took an extra week to get there) and Arcane performed very well. Also got a heroic bindings You can find logs of Heroic Immerseus, wipes on H Protectors, clear through Shamans, and an Immerseus video below. Norushen was the only shit fight but I never got to zone into the test realm.

Loving Arcane.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/sin0c1jwevfttkeb/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhP1PLucCUg

Just the fact that there is even a debate about IF vs BS means that we actually have a choice of talents. That's supposed to be the goal .

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Thank you very much. Yeah a long time arcane buddy of mine was telling me that t15 is better than t16 - I was very surprised, but I guess some really feel it's the truth. I guess it's a good thing with the heroic pieces, I've been passing on tier to guildies, so I'll likely be first in line for drops this upcoming week
    It was the bis for a while.

The difference between t15hm and t16hm is very minimal to my understanding.

Well I have been a FIRE lover for a long time now and now my guild is pushing me to go Arcane. Last time I played Arcane was in Cata... With the gear I have on right now I think I can make the switch with out much of a problem but my main problem will be learning how Arcane works now. I told them I will switch over but I may suck for the first week so here goes nothing!

@voltaa
    Thx for the BiS list.

so does anyone have any data on how much of a loss it would be to go from t15H to t16N? i say this cause 1, i hate running low ilvl gear from a previous tier, the stats alone are really nice, and 2, i dont wanna pass on all the tier tokens when if so many mages feel the tier is weak it will probably get nerfed like most of the t15 gear that classes arent replacing. for example all the trinkets esp UVLS and i believe a couple of classes had their t15 set bonuses nerfed as well to encourage getting the new gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    I took cycobi's spreadsheet and updated it for full BiS, with the new t16 4 set

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0emdWR3c#gid=0

This list takes the non upgradable staff and the new t16 being "better" if full heroic into consideration
    I notice there are 'post amplification' values in there. Are we going for 9762 haste before amplification effects? Or are we going to have to have a value for LFR/LFR(1/2)/LFR(2/2)/Flex/Flex(1/2) etc. that hit as close to 9762 after the trinket's modifier?

Maths up in this bitch.

Question to good arcane mages - shall you wait for trinkets to proc before using second at\ap\pot macro? Because it is hard to time 4 charge + 2 missles proc + trinket procs. On pull you almost always getting this, but during fight it is hard to time it.
    Or for example - you have like 20 seconds of ICD before Immerseus trinket to proc - shall you wait for it?

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Or for example - you have like 20 seconds of ICD before Immerseus trinket to proc - shall you wait for it?
    Yes if it doesn't change the total number of ap/at combos you get across the entire fight you should always stack it with as much as you can

Hi everyone.

I still don't understand why glyph of loose mana is useful...
    People keep saying "it gives you twice your mana back with AT".

Using the common opening:

100% mana
    AB to 4 stack (having 2 AM) => ~85% mana
    AT macro

My unglyphed mana gem put me to 100% mana before AT. So both AM proc use 100% mastery. When AT finishes, I'm at 100% mana again.

If I glyph loose mana, my 2 AM proc wont benefit of 100% mastery.

If someone can tell me why many people think it's a good glyph, i'd like to know why

Ps: sorry for my English

@Sakku - I believe the mana gem doubling up got hotfixed could be wrong however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Was checking top logs and found intresting one - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=10139&e=10378. How it is possible to get so high numbers? I've checked this guy gear - 556 ilvl. His highest crit on Malkorok is about 327k with missiles. I have 548 gear and Immerseus amplify trinket and my highest crit during fight was 211k with missiles and all trinket procs.
    667k ABarr hit omg ... I usually got crits for that amount.
    How is that possible? I dont see any strange buffs.

Deleted
    Was checking top logs and found intresting one - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=10139&e=10378. How it is possible to get so high numbers? I've checked this guy gear - 556 ilvl. His highest crit on Malkorok is about 327k with missiles. I have 548 gear and Immerseus amplify trinket and my highest crit during fight was 211k with missiles and all trinket procs.
    I'm 555 iLvl and my highest Barrage crit to date on a non-gimmick boss is 1.85M >.>

What Mastery values are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by Cycobi SB View Post
    I'm 555 iLvl and my highest Barrage crit to date on a non-gimmick boss is 1.85M >.>

What Mastery values are you running?
    1.85m? I didnt even think it is possible Mine was never higher than 1m.
    I have 53% mastery unbuffed and ~9.8k haste. I have a lot of crit\haste gear - cant get rid of it :\
    Though my dps was 250k on Sha and 220k on Malkorok - seems not that bad.
    p.s. Oh I wish your logs to be open

Deleted
    Was checking top logs and found intresting one - . How it is possible to get so high numbers? I've checked this guy gear - 556 ilvl. His highest crit on Malkorok is about 327k with missiles. I have 548 gear and Immerseus amplify trinket and my highest crit during fight was 211k with missiles and all trinket procs.
    I can't find your armory but i'd say the same as Cycobi; you might have poor mastery value... 'Cos i got about same ilvl as you (547) and i have no difficulty to get normal hit at more than 300k-500k with ABarr (i get over the million on critical hit as well sometimes)... Same with missiles... About 250k-280k critical hit...

I run with 61% mastery (armory value).

EDIT :

I have 53% mastery unbuffed and ~9.8k haste. I have a lot of crit\haste gear - cant get rid of it :\
    I think this is the explanation