Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Loading screen gets stuck when I try to log in!

The loading screen gets stuck, doesn't matter what character I log into..
    I logged out after quitting the first quest in Pandara ( the gyrocopter war thingie ) and it just took ages to log off and there was a point where my battle.net was offline and it said I was offline but I could still talk in guild chat. I tried making a new character but all loading screens get stuck. Bad luck and wait till the afternoon or is there a lil' fix? Thanks for reading if you read this xD Hope someone knows a fix!

Deleted
    Tried to go to the first dungeon availeble and all got stuck in loading screen an eventually DCd. can't log back in

I can confirm the same has happened to me just now. Can't log in at all. Fiver minutes earlier, the loading screen bar got stuck at 90% and would not bulge. Now I can't get even past the "success" message at the client log in screen.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

I went to turn in my TB quests and afterwards wanted to hand in fishing and cooking daily, got stuck. Love it.
    "Your friends will abandon you." - C'Thun

Deleted
    most people seem to be stuck on the loading screen

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Likely a case of World Server Down. You're probably going to have to alt+f4 and wait for the login server to reboot.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

same shit as every launch event. Blizzard wont even try to do a proper launch ever.

Same happened to me...

World Server Dooooown!

Same thing with me... gets to 90%, stops, then disconnects some time later. Not sure if it matters, but I don't have MoP yet (Its coming tomorrow, I was just logging in to see if Pet Battles needed MoP or not! )

Its a shame they dont learn from their misstakes tbh. I would take server qeues over this tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwine View Post
    Same thing with me... gets to 90%, stops, then disconnects some time later. Not sure if it matters, but I don't have MoP yet (Its coming tomorrow, I was just logging in to see if Pet Battles needed MoP or not! )
    I'll tell you right now they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinzil View Post
    same shit as every launch event. Blizzard wont even try to do a proper launch ever.
    It is to be expected, there is literally nothing they can do about it. NO matter how much they prepare, the amount of people whom will be logged in can never be exactly forecast. Just give it a bit, servers will restart and they will get it sorted out, don't get your panties in a bunch. At least you can all play it, NA servers have 9 hour left >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    Its a shame they dont learn from their misstakes tbh. I would take server qeues over this tbh.
    Why pay however thousand or million it would take to build a login server for that .136% of the time you have 2+ million people rush the login server in the span of 10 minutes?

The whinging is the same as well I see. Appearantly you missed their announcements on new tech to try and make the transition better.

On topic: To be expected. I didn't see this many players online even for Cata release. The sky above Stormwind was PACKED, and so was the keep and the outside.

Guess it's bedtime then, I doubt this hysteria will drop off for at least another 24 hours.

It's so disappointing when you're trying for realm first with all the preparations.
    "Your friends will abandon you." - C'Thun

Deleted
    ERROR 37 is back!!
    we have ERROR 90% loading screen!

You think they would have learned after the D3 fiasco. I guess not, but more than likely it's that they just don't care.

Because you're the experts at proper launches? You do realize there's a couple of million players trying to login right now?
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

15+ Year Old Account
    Same problem here, going to keep trying for a couple hours then leave it until tomorrow.
    Legendary Blogging - http://www.fugpugs.com/