Thread: Ironpaw Token

Deleted

Ironpaw Token

Right so I saw in another thread that you can buy tokens with fish but the guy didnt go into detail on how you do it.

Does anyone know if this is true and if so what fish and who sells it?

If this is not so then am I to believe that the only way to get tokens is to do your daily ?

Deleted
    You can create Bundles of Groceries by "bundling" a certain amount of cooking ingredients and turn them in at Nam Ironpaw for 1 ironpaw token a bundle.
    Located at Halfhill of course.

You buy the empty baskets like the one you turned in for "Restocking the Pantry" and combine them with the fish. An easier way if you have level 85 alts is to run to Halfhill and run through though starter chain real fast. Each character gets 14 tokens by the end. Buy the mats and send them back to your main.

To get him to buy your groceries, do the opening of the each Way questline to begin.

I love this system. You can easily farm fish or Turtle Meat for the tokens to buy whatever you need. Makes it much less of a grind.

This seems a consistent theme with Panda crafting, with little going to waste. Like enchanting, any raw material can be converted into another at some determined ratio. Dust to Essences to Shards to Crystals and back down. Meat/fish/veggie to Bundle of Groceries to token to meat/fish/veggie of choice.

So keep an eye on the AH for meat/fish/veggies, snatch them up if cheap, bundle them and exchange for tokens.

My initial impression is that it seems better to buy missing veggies, as you get 25 per token, whereas meat/fish is 5. For token value, I'd rather find those 5 fish/meat on the AH or go farm them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Drixt View Post
    My initial impression is that it seems better to buy missing veggies, as you get 25 per token, whereas meat/fish is 5. For token value, I'd rather find those 5 fish/meat on the AH or go farm them myself.
    You are correct. Veggies are really difficult to farm, so you should be using your tokens on those along with soy sauce, rice flour and pepper (the token only mats). Fish and meat should be farmed when possible, especially since fishing now also gives you a few dailies for Anglers as well as plenty of Crates which can have Harmony motes and other tradeskill mats.

In fact, once you get Tillers revered you should be planting nothing but Songbell seeds to get more SoH. Trade in turtle meat (easiest to get) or fish for the tokens you need for whatever veggies.

Turtle meat is not the easiest to get. Waterfowl breast is. And its very close to halfhill (the farm spot).
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    Agree, I managed to farm 20 in just shy of 2 mins making that an amazing grind with the endless spwn rate, going to have to farm that before they hotfix it

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Turtle meat is not the easiest to get. Waterfowl breast is. And its very close to halfhill (the farm spot).
    You haven't found the infinite-respawn turtle spot yet then, I take it. It's fine. I won't tell you where it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    You haven't found the infinite-respawn turtle spot yet then, I take it. It's fine. I won't tell you where it is.
    Are these turtles lower level / hp then the birds in 4 winds?

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it made it to live, but I'm pretty sure if the Instant Noodles Bundle Groceries is still there then it is by far the easiest to turn in. Seeing as you can buy noodles from a vendor in Vo4W.

Deleted
    a stack of meat = 1 bundle, you can trade 1 bundle for 1 token

Deleted
    Wildfowl Brest is definantly the place to farm, at least until they hotfix the droprate. I very much suspect that it's currently broken badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Not sure if it made it to live, but I'm pretty sure if the Instant Noodles Bundle Groceries is still there then it is by far the easiest to turn in. Seeing as you can buy noodles from a vendor in Vo4W.
    Looks like they removed it. Might have been beta-only, to allow players to test the stuff that requires a lot of tokens (ie. flippable table, the cooking "apprentice" etc.)

Deleted
    Now that chicken farming has been nerfed badly anyone know the next new hot spot to farm meat quicker then fishing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Now that chicken farming has been nerfed badly anyone know the next new hot spot to farm meat quicker then fishing?
    I would very much like to know this too. Where is this infinite turtle spawn place someone earlier in the thread mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Turtle meat is still terribly low drop rate.

Fish, or Waterfowl breast is the way to go. I am getting 200+ waterfowl an hour still.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    feels like the drop rate is down to 50% atm. would at least be nice if they dropped more then what they do.