Transmog ideas for Druids so people can actually see them.

Every other class in the game can wear their awesome transmog sets in dungeons and raids except druids. Boomkins will always be chickens and Feral will always be Kitties or Bears. Cant they at least let bears transmog into Amani Warbears or the spectral bear? Or maybe kitties into the new Jade Cat models? Transmog just seems like a waste on a Druid cause you are shape shifted all the time and you can never show off your gear. I know it will never happen but I have 11 transmog sets in the bank that just sit there collecting dust.

As a restoration druid I couldn't care less about my gear now that the treant form is back! Treant form in my <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    Every other class in the game can wear their awesome transmog sets in dungeons and raids except druids..
    Every other class in the game has to watch their character models all the time except druids.
    Signed, a moonkin.

Moonkins can transmog just fine now with astral form.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Moonkins can transmog just fine now with astral form.
    thats why I only gave examples of bear and cat models.

Deleted
    Question is, how often does anyone show off transmoged gear in combat, because that is the only time you have to be in form. Out of combat just stick around in humanoid and show off your transmog?
    It's a win-win.

Embrace the shapeshifting, or swap class.

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    thats why I only gave examples of bear and cat models.
    Uhm no you wrote "Moonkins will always be chickens."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chinobar View Post
    Question is, how often does anyone show off transmoged gear in combat, because that is the only time you have to be in form. Out of combat just stick around in humanoid and show off your transmog?
    It's a win-win.

This. Despite the fact that I run around in as little clothing as possible (♥ ceremonial leather) purely for laughs, I eventually came to grips with the fact that no one will care about what you're wearing while you're fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by chinobar View Post
    It's a win-win.

^
    Besides, Moonkins got the awesome Astral form, Bears and Kittens got awesome new armor forms. Unless people zoom in on your char in the middle of a BG or Raid, then there's nothing to worry about.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    ^
    Besides, Moonkins got the awesome Astral form, Bears and Kittens got awesome new armor forms. Unless people zoom in on your char in the middle of a BG or Raid, then there's nothing to worry about.
    Armor forms are a talent and a CD, they should of just made the armor forms a minor glyph.