10+ Year Old Account

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Every person has different views on this, there is no right or wrong answer.
    My views are always correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Throwing money at a charity doesn't suddenly make you a hero. Your money can potentially be squandered and might not save anyone. You are being completely illogical because you are trusting in a random death to result in nothing meaningful. The person might do more to help the world than you could do in a hundred lifetimes. He could also be the next Hitler. You don't know, but you are trusting that by murdering another human being for a trivial amount of money you can do good things for the world. That is completely illogical.
    The chance of him curing aids and being the next Hitler are about equally big, the chances of him being a dick is, however, far greater than the chance of him being a nice person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    For sure going to put those on my russebukse.
    Russebukse? D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    "My views are always correct."
    - Every person on the internet
    Yeah, fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/66jIr.png[IMG]
    What is that? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Russebukse? D:
    That VVVVVV
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    The Zandalari is such a confusing faction.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Throwing money at a charity doesn't suddenly make you a hero. Your money can potentially be squandered and might not save anyone. You are being completely illogical because you are trusting in a random death to result in nothing meaningful. The person might do more to help the world than you could do in a hundred lifetimes. He could also be the next Hitler. You don't know, but you are trusting that by murdering another human being for a trivial amount of money you can do good things for the world. That is completely illogical.
    I never said I thought I was guaranteed results from the money. But it's the thought that I could POTENTIALLY save lives, even if I was to sacrifice one. And if that "one" life was going to be the person who was going to do more in his one lifetime than me in a hundred lifetimes, then so be it, it was a mistake to press the button, but you know . . . I'm only human, we humans make mistakes. But like you said, this person could also be the next hitler, and killing them could make the world a better place.

Oh, and I never said I would wish to be a hero, or I thought I was gonna be a hero by donating a million dollars to charity. I do not wish to be a hero, because I do not deserve to be one. I am not a good person. And I never will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    The chance of him curing aids and being the next Hitler are about equally big, the chances of him being a dick is, however, far greater than the chance of him being a nice person.
    I have to disagree.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    The fate of humanity as a whole (as long as you donate to something like cancer research, or aids research) > the fate of one person. I would play the "everyone is going to die anyways, so why not press it" card, but then that would easily contradict what my view points are.
    Throwing money at research does not equal saved lives. Your justification is incredibly immature. You aren't saving humanity by murdering a human for money. Charities get money all the time by people who aren't murderers. If cancer researchers want money they host an event and they get money. It's not that hard for researchers to come up with cash because there are plenty of people who have the money and will donate it for a good cause. They do it by working for it like normal human beings, not by murdering people. If you want to help people, instead of being a murderer you could try getting a decent job yourself and then maybe you could help the world the honest way. The world does not need murderers to save it, good people do exist who could do so much more than you can without murdering anyone.

Deleted
    I agree with you, I remain correct.

Yep.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/66jIr.png[IMG]
    OH OH! I have one to share myself xD
    Correct there.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is that? D:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QiQELm.png[/IMdG]
    d
    That VVVVVV
    My head, invisible. Showing that the eyes are seperate. Never seen a model do this.

Throwing money at research does not equal saved lives. Your justification is incredibly immature. You aren't saving humanity by murdering a human for money. Charities get money all the time by people who aren't murderers. If cancer researchers want money they host an event and they get money. It's not that hard for researchers to come up with cash because there are plenty of people who have the money and will donate it for a good cause. They do it by working for it like normal human beings, not by murdering people. If you want to help people, instead of being a murderer you could try getting a decent job yourself and then maybe you could help the world the honest way. The world does not need murderers to save it, good people do exist who could do so much more than you can without murdering anyone.
    Now, you're implying that I'm NOT trying to get a good job to help people in an honest way. And that is just wrong. I may not be a good person, but I am not a scumbag or anything like that. I will help the world in any way possible, but it by killing one man, or by slaving myself to death in an "honest" way just to make a little extra money. either way it can help. Money is money, no matter how you get it, and it all helps.

My head, invisible. Showing that the eyes are seperate. Never seen a model do this.
    Found mine

Maybe it's magic?
    I have a balloon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I have to disagree.
    As of right now, I've met more dicks than nice people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's magic?
    I have a balloon.
    I want a balloon

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a balloon
    * Gives Frey a balloon

No there is a right and wrong answer. If say you will press the button because you are incredibly selfish and have no regard for human life then you are answering the question honestly and correctly. If you believe that by pressing the button you will do any amount of good for the world then you are either lying or incredibly naive, which would be answering the question dishonestly.