10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulon'Nah View Post
    Creators confirmed for catering to fandom.

Me confirmed for skipping S3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noooo, Ultimate Brony Challenge videos got taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post

Yeah, I'm getting a bit worried that they may actually be catering to the fandom. Which I REALLY don't want. The most I ever wanted was the rare derpy scene, and besides that, just occasional (key word: occasional) fandom references in the background. Nothing more.

I also hate that they're adding backstory. Seriously, studio B, DON'T. Half the fun of the fandom is ruined when you canonize stuff. I don't WANT to know the real story of Celestia, Luna and Discord. I want to know Discord was around back then, shit happened, he was a rock, he STOPPED being a rock, and now he's a rock. Let ME fill in the blanks, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Chip Zvarri; 2012-10-12 at 05:03 AM.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I can't say you have bad pony taste because Twilight.

=(
    Twilight is the worst pony.

You shut the god damn hell up. I know what you were going to say!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulon'Nah View Post
    Plus Season 3 (episode 1 I'm pretty sure) video clip: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/1...tion-from.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Yeah, I'm getting a bit worried that they may actually be catering to the fandom. Which I REALLY don't want. The most I ever wanted was the rare derpy scene, and besides that, just occasional (key word: occasional) fandom references in the background. Nothing more.

I also hate that they're adding backstory. Seriously, studio B, DON'T. Half the fun of the fandom is ruined when you canonize stuff. I don't WANT to know the real story of Celestia, Luna and Discord. I want to know Discord was around back then, shit happened, he was a rock, he STOPPED being a rock, and now he's a rock. Let ME fill in the blanks, thank you very much.
    I've been over it before, but in general its just dumb.

Oh well. I haven't watched an episode since the finale.

Good night ponies bed time for me

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was going to post a post with me going on about how awesome Dishonored is again, but then my mood was ruined.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post

I honestly have no real issues with this.

As long as the show doesn't have every episode act like "The Last Roundup", I'm fine with the catering.

10+ Year Old Account

First part: Understandable.

Second part: Full-on what.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    First part: Understandable.

Second part: Full-on what.
    Honestly, I can sympathize with wanting to keep fan made things fanmade, and not canon.

But, if it does happen now and then (Like with Derpy), I'm not going to be upset because the fanmade creation was still a byproduct of their action. If they want to make something canon with it, they can, and we all have the choice to dislike it or not for our own reasons.

I wish to know how Celestia came to be.

Pardon my french, but to hell with the fanon. Give me canon.

Deleted

Even though I don't even watch ponies anymore, I agree with chip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Well, I was going to post a post with me going on about how awesome Dishonored is again, but then my mood was ruined.
    We really are total opposites

What happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nap time see y'all in a while.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

If they tell us the origins of Celestia and Luna it will RUIN my fanfic about their TRAGIC childhoods filled to the brim with grimdark and hopelessness.

Also their parents are DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    We really are total opposites

What happened?
    Nothing important. My mood has already improved.

Dishonored is AMAZING. Not only is this game making me search and think, it's also done something I wasn't sure was possible: It actually humanized trash mobs, to a degree. Explanation? In the game, you are given something by a character called "The Outsider". This item is simply called "The Heart". It is used to find Bone Charms and Runes (Fun little stat/ability boosts/this game's form of experience). It also has another function, if you 'use' it with your crosshair on an enemy target, the Heart will tell you something about this 'person's' past.

Like, for example, this Weeper (people who are in an advanced state of sickness with the Rat Plague that is destroying Dunwall (The city the game takes place in)) that I came across a couple minutes back had "been taking care of her children who were also sick with the plague until they died. She caught it." Then there's a City Guard, when I use the Heart on him, I found out that his entire family was wiped out by the plague and that he was the only one left...all alone.

It's such a good game, I'm so glad I picked it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I like this quote a lot.
    I don't even watch ponies and I still fully agree with this.

Also I'm in a good mood for some reason, even though I'm tired and I have a long day ahead of me.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2012-10-12 at 05:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm really fucking pissed off right now. Had something really good going for me with this project I was involved in on YT, got dates mixed up and got kicked from project. And with another project, my partner has been MIA for the past fucking month. I don't know what the fuck to do anymore?
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    If they tell us the origins of Celestia and Luna it will RUIN my fanfic about their TRAGIC childhoods filled to the brim with grimdark and hopelessness.

Also their parents are DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.