Fucking hate the LoL community. It has always been bad but it's become so corrupt lately I can barely get into a game with a role I want to play without people bitching and complaining about going mid! FUCKING HELL!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Hi you crazies. I am back!
    I am not crazy at all.

But hi derr.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Fucking hate the LoL community. It has always been bad but it's become so corrupt lately I can barely get into a game with a role I want to play without people bitching and complaining about going mid! FUCKING HELL!
    It's funny cause you convinced me to re-download LoL yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Dag.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Dag's back. Hide yer muffins, hide yer knife.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Tiko hows that dragon costume?
    Did I send you a picture of it? I think I did.

It still taunts me.

10+ Year Old Account
    So glad I never started playing that.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

* Pelts Daginni with onion bhaji's

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I am not crazy at all.

But hi derr.

It's funny cause you convinced me to re-download LoL yesterday.
    It's bullshit, I just want to go mid or top or where ever, but then everyone starts bitching and complaining and UGH! IT'S A FUCKING HELL! Pisses me off I swear to god. And it's not like I have friends who I want to play with, because when ever i play with friends, 95% of the time i lose. and I want to win. Not lose. So that 5% chance of victory isn't worth the ~50% chance I would get if i was to solo queue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Brittish Bronies man

brittish bronies

jk m8s

did ye git upset?

wankers?

tea with crackers?
    What if Romania was part of the UK

Honestly, I hate LoL and DotA, and any clones of it.

It's mainly because of the WCIII DOTA Community, and how terrible it was. The hosts had too much power, and I mean literally. At one point the DOTA Hosts kick ability would crash your game client forcing you to restart because of some abusive host. You're new to the game? Ohhh hell nawh! You are booted for trying to learn how to play.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 08:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    * Pelts Daginni with onion bhaji's
    Bhaji is a spicy Indian snack that consists of a core food (like soaked potato or fried onions), similar to potato fritters, with several variants. It is usually used as a topping on various Indian meals but has become popular to eat alone as a snack.

You happy? I googled that!

Honestly, I hate LoL and DotA, and any clones of it.

It's mainly because of the WCIII DOTA Community, and how terrible it was. The hosts had too much power, and I mean literally. At one point the DOTA Hosts kick ability would crash your game client forcing you to restart because of some abusive host. You're new to the game? Ohhh hell nawh! You are booted for trying to learn how to play.
    Yeah I know. The community is bad, but I still enjoy the actual game, that's the only reason I keep playing it. But I'm very competitive, so once I start losing, I get mad. Very mad. And it doesn't do me any good. Also, it doesn't help that i've been pissed off this whole weekend, due to a very large multitude of things.

Deleted
    It's bullshit, I just want to go mid or top or where ever, but then everyone starts bitching and complaining and UGH! IT'S A FUCKING HELL! Pisses me off I swear to god. And it's not like I have friends who I want to play with, because when ever i play with friends, 95% of the time i lose. and I want to win. Not lose. So that 5% chance of victory isn't worth the ~50% chance I would get if i was to solo queue.
    And you were going to let me, a newbie play? whoa man.

But seriously, why play a game if it stresses you out this much?

Bhaji is a spicy Indian snack that consists of a core food (like soaked potato or fried onions), similar to potato fritters, with several variants. It is usually used as a topping on various Indian meals but has become popular to eat alone as a snack.

You happy? I googled that!
    Yes, yes i am

* Scrunchy face

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

And you were going to let me, a newbie play? whoa man.

But seriously, why play a game if it stresses you out this much?
    It's something to do. And it only stresses me out on occasions. It isn't even League of Legends that's stressing me out, it's fucking school! Ugh, I think I should just stop caring about AP chem and just flunk the class, because I don't need it and I doubt that, since I'm going to an art school to be an artist, they wont need me to need it either.

Deleted
    What if the reason you lose with friends is because they let you go in whatever lane you want?

No no. I always go mid or top when playing with them, sometimes jungle. It's just . . . THEY ARE FREAKING HORRIBLE! Only like . . . one of my real life friends is any good, and he was held back from his "full potential" due to him leveling with nothing but bot games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Did I send you a picture of it? I think I did.

It still taunts me.
    Your avatar still creeps me out.

Yeah I know. The community is bad, but I still enjoy the actual game, that's the only reason I keep playing it. But I'm very competitive, so once I start losing, I get mad. Very mad. And it doesn't do me any good. Also, it doesn't help that i've been pissed off this whole weekend, due to a very large multitude of things.
    Yeah, the simple fact it's a competitive game is a no-go for me. I'll play them for a hour and say "ohhh, this is fun" but after that, I get very, VERY Stressed/Angry over it and I am no longer having fun. I play video games to relax, not raise my B/P.

It's something to do. And it only stresses me out on occasions. It isn't even League of Legends that's stressing me out, it's fucking school! Ugh, I think I should just stop caring about AP chem and just flunk the class, because I don't need it and I doubt that, since I'm going to an art school to be an artist, they wont need me to need it either.
    Gotta know the chemical compositions of all your paints, duh. =p
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Deleted
    I think things like this sometimes too, but I fear I would feel regret later on in life.

Your avatar still creeps me out.

Yeah, the simple fact it's a competitive game is a no-go for me. I'll play them for a hour and say "ohhh, this is fun" but after that, I get very, VERY Stressed/Angry over it and I am no longer having fun. I play video games to relax, not raise my B/P.
    Yeah I play em to relax as well, but when every game ever makes me rage, it's hard to "relax" to any video game. And I don't like watching movies since I have a short attention span, I have to be DOING SOMETHING with that time i'm spending. That's why it's equally as hard for me to read books. With video games though, I CAN BE doing something.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    Gotta know the chemical compositions of all your paints, duh. =p
    Wouldn't they put that kind of thing on the tin/bucket/bottle of paint due to health and safety concerns? Just incase it gets on skin, so you know if it's acidic or basic or not, or if it's not even safe at all?

I think things like this sometimes too, but I fear I would feel regret later on in life.
    I doubt I would ever need to know the molecular formula of a paint brush bro. Or how to find the percent composition by mass of a 2B graphite pencil.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    tell me about it :/
    I stopped playing LoL serious in any way, actually I stopped playing any kind of PvP in any game seriously...

it's kinda strange with LoL, you hate it, but it's fun anyway :P
    the community is mostly destroying the game and I hate that stuff like that starts to happen in every game now...
    I'm starting to just think "fuck what everyone else does, i'm gonna do what I want to do" and start going mid or top or where ever when ever and for what ever reason.