10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    The guys who categorize dubstep into subgenres and refuse to call it dubstep due to differences in the sound.

Even though Guns'n'Roses plays hard rock, or even heavy metal would some say, it's still Rock. Rock is still Blues. The only dubstep genre I can really accept is Drum & Bass (Which was there before dubstep, mind you), but drum and bass is like pendulum is still dubstep
    If DnB was there before dubstep, wouldn't that make dubstep a sub-genre of DnB?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Because I have no money. I have 2012 and all its expansions, but I really want 2013. The expansion has all the guild decks from Return to Ravnica.
    I played 2011 and 2012, but I didn't really like 'em (Aside from the elf deck in '12, that's fun as hell). But 2013 have some really fun decks - Exalted, a working mill deck, burn and token/overrun just to name a few.

I always play exalted if I get SRS, and my mate always plays Ajani life deck.

Deleted
    The guys who categorize dubstep into subgenres and refuse to call it dubstep due to differences in the sound.

Even though Guns'n'Roses plays hard rock, or even heavy metal would some say, it's still Rock. Rock is still Blues. The only dubstep genre I can really accept is Drum & Bass (Which was there before dubstep, mind you), but drum and bass is like pendulum is still dubstep
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    but he is right
    the only "dubstep" thing in that track were the dub vocals
    skrillex is only true dubstep

#yolo
    #swag

10+ Year Old Account
    I played 2011 and 2012, but I didn't really like 'em (Aside from the elf deck in '12, that's fun as hell). But 2013 have some really fun decks - Exalted, a working mill deck, burn and token/overrun just to name a few.

I always play exalted if I get SRS, and my mate always plays Ajani life deck.
    A working mill deck, a goblin deck, that insane life gain deck. I've seen em in the demo (but can't play em). They seem to have balanced the decks better too. The extra cards you earn anyway. I can't really explain it, but it sucks in 2012 having one copy of damn near everything.

It's almost embarrassing how much I am smiling and chuckling at this. Everyone must think I look like a fool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    skrillex is only true dubstep

#you obviously love Octavia
    #secretly we are gay
    Is what I read..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    If DnB was there before dubstep, wouldn't that make dubstep a sub-genre of DnB?
    Nah, you're misunderstanding.

DnB was a very little genre before Dubstep. When Dubstep started to come around in 2005-2006 (iirc), DnB was quickly taken under its wing and pepp'd up a little. The genres are so close to each other that they kind of melted together, which has lead me to many facepalms around the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, you're misunderstanding.

DnB was a very little genre before Dubstep. When Dubstep started to come around in 2005-2006 (iirc), DnB was quickly taken under its wing and pepp'd up a little. The genres are so close to each other that they kind of melted together, which has lead me to many facepalms around the internet.
    Facepalms happen no matter what you try and do on the internet Ziru.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    A working mill deck, a goblin deck, that insane life gain deck. I've seen em in the demo (but can't play em). They seem to have balanced the decks better too. The extra cards you earn anyway. I can't really explain it, but it sucks in 2012 having one copy of damn near everything.
    I don't know if they made the decks around this in the older ones, but this one is made around having 2 ways to build your deck. For an example Lilianna's deck - You get a ton of cards that focuses on discarding, and a ton of cards that focuses on sacrificing creatures and graveyard control, and it's up to you to chose if you want to mix it or go one way.

In Jace's deck, you can either go mill (which I went) or Mind Control control. It gives a bit more variety to your cards, imho.

Deleted
    Cutie Mark Crusaders Rare Hunters!

I know. We need something else to do!
    Sleep!
    You can snuggle with me as long as you don't draw on my face!
    * Falls asleep

Deleted
    Facepalms happen no matter what you try and do on the internet Ziru.
    It's not so bad if you manage to keep out of /mu/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Have fun with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeast View Post
    Sleep!
    You can snuggle with me as long as you don't draw on my face!
    * Falls asleep
    Whee! Snuggling!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    It's almost embarrassing how much I am smiling and chuckling at this. Everyone must think I look like a fool.
    You're at work? I'm sorry.

Deleted
    I forgot to hit CTRL+V at some point, sorry Drek.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    but he is right
    the only "dubstep" thing in that track were the dub vocals
    Nah, the drop is still there. The bass still have the wub effects that is connected to dubstep, it's merely focusing it's attention on the keyboard riff.

I usually say that Pendulum and Skrillex is connected, because they both focus on the keyboard riffs in their songs, whereas Pendulum is on the darker, more DnB'ish side whereas Skrillex is on a very light, electronica-like side. Music is facinating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, time for dinner.

Deleted
    Not the most accurate guide, and was made before Dubstep even existed, but pretty reliable if you're new to electronic music.
    Dubstep would probably fall somewhere there with 2-step Garage(a brit version of garage music which is sub of Dub music, go figure)
    http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    hehe i know the spawn point of every rare in MoP yet i am still missing 3 from the glorious achievement (stupid rares spawning in questing areas)

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    The decks are quite fun, though the mill deck is rather....meh.
    At least I needed quite some unlocks and had to build rather aggressive to be good with it. The "killing enemies with making them draw" tactic it has in the beginning is shit, as the deck has as good as 0 decent defense. :/

But I love that deck nevertheless.

I need to get my friends to play that again, so I can justify getting the Ravnica addon decks.
    Selesniya <3<3<3
    Oh man, when you unlock the cards the mill deck becomes sick. I got all 30 cards in it and I annihilate people, even in 2v2.

More ponies needs to play it so we can battle each other!