Drekmen I would prefer if you respond about my weeaboo wallpaper rather than my politics. I hate talking about my politics with my friends.

Alright. It looks like if I end up working on Halloween, I can wear a costume. I need some pony help!

Anyone have any ideas how I can make a ghetto cheap Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy costume? Something that looks close enough to be recognizable, but obviously nothing crazy that would annoy me at work.

What I could think of is using something like a plain cyan T-shirt with some other plain shirts/cloths as the tail. But, I have no clue how I'd do cheap hair. o.0 Like, I wouldn't dye it, and a wig would be annoying.

Any ideas on simplistic ways to solve this problem?
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2012-10-25 at 03:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Sometimes, I like going to the front page and looking at the Post Feed and say to myself "Haha, I can see the MLP Thread, so many people must hate us"

* Wall Eyes are tired

Right... bed.
    Go to sleep Daggers! I can almost feel the IVs already!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I think the other parties always have their candidates on the ballots, just no one ever votes for them. I think the Green Party gets most of the 3rd party votes.

And yes, sadly, it is up to the people to change the system. But the IQ of the creature known as the crowd is the square root of the amount of people in it.
    Putting them on the ballot doesn't count as fielding them to me.

Fielding them means keeping them in the spot light, and making sure they are part of all debates and weigh in on all legitimate issues.

The last time that happened was 1992, when Bill Clinton, George HW Bush, and Ross Perot all took the stage.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Well, I've mostly finished the pre-algebra stuff. Next section is working with rational numbers in general and I figured that'll take me long enough that I'd rather sleep beforehand.

By the way, the four third party US parties (Libertarian, Constitution, Green, and Justice) all have Presidential candidates and had their own debate even. http://www.c-span.org/Events/Third-P...e/10737435220/
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Nerd shit.
    Oh

well I'm totally not a nerd. Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    All dose emulators.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    Alright. It looks like if I end up working on Halloween, I can wear a costume. I need some pony help!

Anyone have any ideas how I can make a ghetto cheap Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy costume? Something that looks close enough to be recognizable, but obviously nothing crazy that would annoy me at work.

But when I could think of is using something like a plain cyan T-shirt with some other plain shirts/cloths as the tail. But, I have no clue how I'd do cheap hair. o.0 Like, I wouldn't dye it, and a wig would be annoying.

And ideas on simplistic ways to solve this problem?
    Not a fathomable clue Zookz

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Isn't that a common symptom of diabetes?
    Yea, but i only ever need to piss erratically when i need to sleep. 5am, i gotsa go every 10 minutes. Every other time of the day im good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Oh

well I'm totally not a nerd. Definitely.

All dose emulators.
    fceux and Nestopia serve the same purpose but then there are some emulators that I haven't put on the desktop yet, like DOSbox.

I will vote Labour again.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Well, I've mostly finished the pre-algebra stuff. Next section is working with rational numbers in general and I figured that'll take me long enough that I'd rather sleep beforehand.

By the way, the four third party US parties (Libertarian, Constitution, Green, and Justice) all have Presidential candidates and had their own debate even. http://www.c-span.org/Events/Third-P...e/10737435220/
    "Justice Party" sounds so cheesy

Deleted

;__;
    I posted it a few days ago, it's that one I asked you guys "who drew it?" just cropped
    http://i.imgur.com/frdAf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post

But when I could think of is using something like a plain cyan T-shirt with some other plain shirts/cloths as the tail. But, I have no clue how I'd do cheap hair. o.0 Like, I wouldn't dye it, and a wig would be annoying.

And ideas on simplistic ways to solve this problem?
    You might try a Rainbow Dash hoody. At my local anime convention in March there was a brony meetup and I met a couple of people wearing a Derpy and Twilight hoody each.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

The fact that they are relegated to their "own" debate, rather than taking part in the only one anyone watches at all, pinpoints the problem. They aren't taken seriously, by anyone. Half of them aren't even taken seriously by themselves.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    "Justice Party" sounds so cheesy
    I agree, it does. At least they don't call themselves the "Justice League." Superheroes they are not.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

The third party debates.

Not just "the debates".

That's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    The third Matrix didn't even use bullet time. I think these other 2 movies aren't that great because they were more "epic" in a way with three million explosions and robots fighting and everything. And there was no mystery like in the first one.
    The first Matrix was cool because it only had some people fighting in suits in normal looking city with cool electronic music in the background.
    * Facedesk

No. Stop right there.

The third movie was basically a 2.5 hour snore fest that dragged on and on where you watched robots squids siege a underground city. If you turn your brain off, it's a mindless action flick. But it had no story, it was just feeding off the first while spending the last part of the movie flying around for 15 minutes making "Water Explosions". It was really... really... bad.

The second was garbage, and out of it's mind terrible with the plot going everywhere, and spending no time explaining what the hell was going on. God, when it tried, my brain had a stroke at how terrible it explain it.

The first was the classic the other two fed off.

Right... bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I posted it a few days ago, it's that one I asked you guys "who drew it?" just cropped
    http://i.imgur.com/frdAf.jpg
    Oh.

Man. I was hoping it was something I didn't see yet.

Deleted
    Drekmen I would prefer if you respond about my weeaboo wallpaper rather than my politics. I hate talking about my politics with my friends.
    I love talking about politics and economy with my IRL acquaintances(my country's politics and economy is much more simple since we're small, even though the situation is more than complicated). But yeah, over the Internet it doesn't sound as friendly and is much more difficult to discuss, even though I usually have a much easier time getting my point across over the Internet, it's not the case with politics. I'm sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Facedesk

No. Stop right there.

The third movie was basically a 2.5 hour snore fest that dragged on and on where you watched robots squids siege a underground city. If you turn your brain off, it's a mindless action flick. But it had no story, it was just feeding off the first while spending the last part of the movie flying around for 15 minutes making "Water Explosions". It was really... really... bad.

The second was garbage, and out of it's mind terrible with the plot going everywhere, and spending no time explaining what the hell was going on. God, when it tried, my brain had a stroke at how terrible it explain it.

The first was the classic the other two fed off.

Right... bed.
    Explains most things nowadays, both movies and games.

This is why Finding Nemo never had a sequel, and why they were right never to make one.

Not even the legendary Portal could create a sequel as good as it (Although admittedly, Portal 2 was still one of the best)