Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    FO:E, another fic which is well known which I have not read. Somehow I have managed to (unintentionally) avoid the "popular" ones.
    I read it, and I am not much of a Marathon reader. It's worth three Volumes, but it's a good read. Really sets it's own universe and gets you involved in the modern wasteland, and even the past and how shit hit the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    time to sleep, g'night.
    Goodnight. Make sure you snoore really loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Never have, never will. I see a Pony, which is a Animal (a colorful animal), and I think it's gross to think otherwise. I just think ponies it's a good show, and the community on this thread is a fun place to haze people. That's the kind of Brony I am.

But, whatever makes your happy Affix.
    That's fine if you're that kind of brony dag. Everyone's different, and if that's your views then, well, stick with 'em. No reason for people to try to change 'em or argue with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    If you have time, read it. It's amazing
    I'll put it at the top of my list, however actually getting round to reading it is a whole other story as seen below.

Reading isn't the same when it is on a computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    time to sleep, g'night.
    Nighty night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read it, and I am not much of a Marathon reader. It's worth three Volumes, but it's a good read. Really sets it's own universe and gets you involved in the modern wasteland, and even the past and how shit hit the fan.

Goodnight. Make sure you snoore really loud.
    I hear snooring is unhealthy

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

I'll put it at the top of my list, however actually getting round to reading it is a whole other story as seen below.

Nighty night.
    Oh I agree. I get distracted way too easy. thank god for music when it comes to reading. Not gonna lie, i miss reading FO:E early in the morning before the sun rose in the middle of a very humid room with just a little light on. Never can happen again, at least since I've moved.

Turn the story into a PDF File. Download onto my E-Reader. BAM! Portable Fan Fic.

It's not like E-Readers are expensive or anything. Even if I am not sure exactly what you can do on the cheaper readers when it comes to transferring files. I got a Nook Color. It's awesome.

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I hear snooring is unhealthy
    But then, when have I ever recommended healthy activities?

* Noms a 2 pound burrito

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    [video=youtube;mTC6izoQ9AA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTC6izoQ9AA[/vieo]

dem feels
    I can't see through the tears again.

I am on question 16 out of 28, and that was with only a little under 5 hours of work. With another 5 I will almost certainly be finished. So i'm gonna go take ANOTHER break (for an hour or so) and maybe watch some archer (god i love that show), and then get back to work for the rest of the night. If i'm lucky, i might not have to stay up extremely late, just late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn the story into a PDF File. Download onto my E-Reader. BAM! Portable Fan Fic.

It's not like E-Readers are expensive or anything. Even if I am not sure exactly what you can do on the cheaper readers when it comes to transferring files. I got a Nook Color. It's awesome.

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 08:43 PM ----------

But then, when have I ever recommended healthy activities?

* Noms a 2 pound burrito
    You so have. Once. Maybe.

Now. I got to clean the lint off my Crackerjacks, and make sure everything is looking good. Then I am going to read a chunk off PH and then bed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Oh I agree. I get distracted way too easy. thank god for music when it comes to reading. Not gonna lie, i miss reading FO:E early in the morning before the sun rose in the middle of a very humid room with just a little light on. Never can happen again, at least since I've moved.
    I'll be enjoying that experience soon, holiday coming up so I've decided to go nocturnal through it. Much reading will be done, as I doubt anyone will be up at the same time as me.

I will probably take your advice, It has been on my mind for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy oversleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now. I got to clean the lint off my Crackerjacks, and make sure everything is looking good. Then I am going to read a chunk off PH and then bed.
    G'night Daggers

10+ Year Old Account
    Distant worlds time.
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I will probably take your advice, It has been on my mind for a while.
    Well, explore the Market. Look at reviews, both professional and user. A REALLY cheap reader is nice and all, but if all it is is just a book, it'll collect dust. Get one of the more expensive readers, like a Nook Tablet or Kindle Fire and you'll probably forget about your Cell Phone because your Reader will be better.

Nooks are good tablets, not ginormous Ipads, and not tiny cell phones, I can hold mine in one hand, just like a book (that's the idea right?). Cheaper, and more well built than the rest of the market. Problem is, they really have a limited App Store. It has all the popular Apps, like Netflix, Pandora and so on which is all I want, but apparently it's limited. Nook Tablet is basically the Nook Color, just with better hardware and a grey shell. I personally recommend it, but research.

Kindle Fire is popular, I don't know much about it however. It goes from 199$ for the basic tablet, or you can get it's bigger, more Ipad-like brother for 499$.

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 09:01 PM ----------

But yeah. Bed.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2012-10-03 at 12:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, explore the Market. Look at reviews, both professional and user. A REALLY cheap reader is nice and all, but if all it is is just a book, it'll collect dust. Get one of the more expensive readers, like a Nook Tablet or Kindle Fire and you'll probably forget about your Cell Phone because your Reader will be better.

Nooks are good tablets, not ginormous Ipads, and not tiny cell phones, I can hold mine in one hand, just like a book (that's the idea right?). Cheaper, and more well built than the rest of the market. Problem is, they really have a limited App Store. It has all the popular Apps, like Netflix, Pandora and so on which is all I want, but apparently it's limited. Nook Tablet is basically the Nook Color, just with better hardware and a grey shell. I personally recommend it, but research.

Kindle Fire is popular, I don't know much about it however. It goes from 199$ for the basic tablet, or you can get it's bigger, more Ipad-like brother for 499$.

But yeah. Bed.
    Night Daggers

Deleted

But yeah. Bed.
    I already neglect my phone, I think I'd only use a reader for reading and possibly music.

But yes, Nighty night!

I killed the thread! The thread is dead! Haha hoho! I killed the thread!

* Dance on the Threads Gravestone image

Right... bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I killed the thread! The thread is dead! Haha hoho! I killed the thread!

* Dance on the Threads Gravestone image

[IMG]http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1005_131964104394.gif[/IdG]

Right... bed.
    I'm always here D:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I'm always here D:
    I shall leave as well. Gotta sleep