Quote Originally Posted by Drathnir View Post
    Hello everypony! I just wanted to stop by and say that, for the first time in a long time, I finally am genuinely alright with myself. I don't feel incredibly sad, or feel full of hate and rage at the person who wronged me. I have even been able to finally forgive, and move on, from that person. This is big, for me, and I wanted to share with the fellow bronies. Thank you to those who read this, have a good day/evening!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caumen View Post
    Not really, but since people seem to be hinting it so many places, I just had a thought that he survived the first game and might as well the second one.
    Well, you'll see what happens come the later portions of the game. They do go into why he did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caumen View Post
    Not really, but since people seem to be hinting it so many places, I just had a thought that he survived the first game and might as well the second one.
    If I recall correctly Jack didn't show up in the first game at all. He is pretty much set up as the Big Bad from the opening cutscene and such a weapons-grade jerk that I guess there would be an outcry never heard of if you couldn't feed him some Karma.

10+ Year Old Account
    :| So close to 87.... From level 1... My eyes bleeed..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    If I recall correctly Jack didn't show up in the first game at all. He is pretty much set up as the Big Bad from the opening cutscene and such a weapons-grade jerk that I guess there would be an outcry never heard of if you couldn't feed him some Karma.
    I was more than willing to chuck a mirv at him come the end of the game. Just such an asshole. But a believable one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    I was more than willing to chuck a mirv at him come the end of the game. Just such an asshole. But a believable one.
    One of the few NPCs in gaming history I simultaneously adored and despised. So funny while being such an unbelievable jackass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, the caption for this is entirely true.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=101212899

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 08:28 PM ----------

How many posts does it take to kill the thread, Mr. Owl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    That feel when you almost sneeze, but don't, so when you tell someone to have a nice day, it comes out as, "have a nice d- DAY".
    gezundheit

Hai guys! Back from watching shows such as, but not limited to, my little pony friendship is magic and archer :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Hai guys! Back from watching shows such as, but not limited to, my little pony friendship is magic and archer :P
    Them eyes....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    :| So close to 87.... From level 1... My eyes bleeed..
    Eh, I got 90 yesterday
    Then my eyes bled from hc's, there was no resistance and they were sucking into an endless vortex of snooze.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Them eyes....
    Eyes? What eyes? >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Eh, I got 90 yesterday
    Then my eyes bled from hc's, there was no resistance and they were sucking into an endless vortex of snooze.
    My heart goes out to those who dared brace the torture of leveling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Eh, I got 90 yesterday
    Started seriously leveling this afternoon. Halfway to 88, and it's only getting worse.

God damm remake the 3rd game of clg.eu vs WE.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    My heart goes out to those who dared brace the torture of leveling.
    The pace is okay, very fluent questing, lots of fun stuff to do. It just takes freaking ages.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 02:38 AM ----------

Oh, and whoever had the idea of forcing us to ground mounts instead of flying for questing deserves to be shot.

The pace is okay, very fluent questing, lots of fun stuff to do. It just takes freaking ages.

Oh, and whoever had the idea of forcing us to ground mounts instead of flying for questing deserves to be shot.
    I think that's the first time since WoTLK I have ever heard from someone that levelling takes a long time to do.

Pft i actually like riding everywhere

I get to ride my raptor everywhere

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I liked having to ground everywhere :|
    Just wish the fp's were a bit faster, was a pain to go back to SW for stuff once you got past Jade Forest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I think that's the first time since WoTLK I have ever heard from someone that levelling takes a long time to do.
    I leveled four twinks from Northrend on after 5.0.4 hit, so right now it feels like it's taking ages. At least compared to the last few characters I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Pft i actually like riding everywhere

I get to ride my raptor everywhere
    I *hate* riding. It's a completely arbitrary and utterly unncessary barrier that's being forced upon the players. We could fly in Cataclysm and got to see everything. Why not now? Why the fucking ground mounts? Why the step back?