Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Brewfest ilvl 470 Seaonal Boss Trinket Drops

Requires level 89 to que for the boss. Good luck everyone!

(Expect lots of tank trinkets to drop, took me 25 runs almost for 1 caster dps trinket to drop.)

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got caster trinket on the first run
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Yeah, I have yet to see either of the DPS trinkets. Ran about 20 times and saw mostly tank trinkets with a few healer ones.

woah that wristwatch is bloody amazing ! <---- Firemage

Just wish you could get the mace and daggers :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no new tankard of terror? :C

Not that it matters to me, the whole first week of Pandaria I didn't have internet access.. hmrf.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

so no weps this year? harsh.
    VII.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Yeah, no new tankard of terror? :C
    Nope, at least not the 20+ times I killed him.

I keep losing trinkets to freaking healers or tanks >.> its beyond annoying.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

It would be a bit ridiculous if the best weapons in the game for a week were from a seasonal boss, and only available to a few select classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Run this about 10 times already and haven't even seen the healer trinket, not to mention the morons that are rolling on items even if they aren't in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Run this about 10 times already and haven't even seen the healer trinket, not to mention the morons that are rolling on items even if they aren't in that role.
    From the many times I've killed this only 3 healing trinkets and caster dps trinket... mostly tank trinkets dropped sadly as started in OP.

And the Egg is still not procc-able for DPS casters. Damn you, Blizzard.

Unless it has a really high procc chance and you're a boomkin using Dream of Cenarius....
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    And the Egg is still not procc-able for DPS casters. Damn you, Blizzard.

Unless it has a really high procc chance and you're a boomkin using Dream of Cenarius....
    Likely to be the standard 20% proc and ICD = 5-6x the buff duration

904 dodge rating = 0,8% dodge? LOL

Whats happened to this game

Deleted
    Ran the boss 5 times earlier as a tank,each time one or the other stamina trinkets dropped,each time I lost the trinket to a dps needing "cause it also good for pvp" as one dps said it ,when asked why they don't que as a tank if they want the tank trinkets neither of them had a reply, so will do more lose more cause that freakin life....

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    It would be a bit ridiculous if the best weapons in the game for a week were from a seasonal boss, and only available to a few select classes.
    Was pretty much what I was thinking. No sense in providing raid-level gear 3 days into an expansion before normal level raids are even open. Maybe next year.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    >Implying Blizzard wouldn't/couldn't edit the item stats accordingly for those cases.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

pff still need 1lvl and a half to be able to queue Why blizz why...
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    pff still need 1lvl and a half to be able to queue Why blizz why...
    What is the required item level to queue?