Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Those Who Oppose Obamacare Are Racist

Free-To-Play is the future.

And this my fellow Americans is why we can't have nice things. People are just so stupid they have to resort to petty accusations. I miss the Clinton admin

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    And this my fellow Americans is why we can't have nice things. People are just so stupid they have to resort to petty accusations. I miss the Clinton admin
    Most people aren't like this..

Finally caught a dirty liberal saying something stupid as hell on camera, eh? Congratulations.

Throwing down the race card everytime someone disagrees with the administration really is getting old and honestly is pretty sad.

Resorting to childish accusations proves she shouldn't even be talking about this issue.

Deleted
    She should have said only majority who oppose "lol presidents last name"-care are racist.

I would have loved it if she was debating someone and they explained everything that is wrong with Obamacare in depth and finished by saying "So tell me, what does that have to do with race?".

She is right. Newt Gingrich basically proposed Obamacare to make the leeches on the system pay. I live in Louisiana and support her. This state is extremely racist. I mean guys the radio station 100.3 was ranting about homosexuals being allowed into the boy scouts would turn every kid gay.

Deleted
    Stupid people say stupid things. News at 10.

This bitch is a dumbass. I think everyone agrees. On a side note, I think Obamacare would work better on a state level rather than the federal level. Its just a matter of opinion, but I can assure its not because of race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    She is right. Newt Gingrich basically proposed Obamacare to make the leeches on the system pay. I live in Louisiana and support her. This state is extremely racist. I mean guys the radio station 100.3 was ranting about homosexuals being allowed into the boy scouts would turn every kid gay.
    just so you know gay isn't a race.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    just so you know gay isn't a race.
    I am just trying to give you a idea of the state I live in. This is not the Louisiana I grew up in. I left for the NAVY and came back to extreme right wingers running the state into the ground. The budget has not been balanced in years under Jindal. Planned parenthood is under extreme attack. They are shutting down public schools left and right. Every public and I MEAN every public hospital is being sold by the state to private companies.

Really? people throw the race card too fast (and, i don't mean this offensively, but it's usually black people that throw it first...)

Now a little humor...

What goes around comes around
    A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugger, liberal and an anti-hunter purchased a piece of timberland near Colville , WA . There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters.
    The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her. She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"
    He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down."

- Miss Lisa

Well at least Jindal has pushed a budget through.

I don't like Obamacare because:
    1: It doesn't work, especially in a nation this large. The government just cannot pay for it.
    2: As with many government assistance programs, it is readily abused by lazy people who want to beat the system.
    3: It effectively destroys the private insurance business. No matter what you think about them, people work in that system to make money and support themselves and their families.

The way certain democrats are pushing this agenda is just trying to guilt trip you into what is essentially a bad idea. They can't show anyway or reason that this could work in this country so they resort to attacks.

Both sides do it, but the democrats have become worse sense Obama became president.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2013-05-30 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I would have loved it if she was debating someone and they explained everything that is wrong with Obamacare in depth and finished by saying "So tell me, what does that have to do with race?".
    Right, except that's not what happened. Instead, the vast bulk of people have absolutely no idea what's in the ACA, yet the majority of Republicans are sure it's awful. I don't personally think it has anything to do with race, but I think it rarely has anything to do with rational thinking either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    3: It effectively destroys the private insurance business. No matter what you think about them, people work in that system to make money and support themselves and their families.
    Case in point.

10+ Year Old Account
    FWIW, this is not really true. I work in the industry (although not in health).

The health insurance industry is not being destroyed. What is/was destroyed is their ability to underwrite. However, rather than going out of business because they aren't able to rate based on the risk factor, they just universally raise the rates for mostly everyone. You aren't paying more now because you have a poor health history, now you're just paying more because almost everyone pays more. Anyone currently paying for health insurance right now knows premiums have already skyrocketed in preparation, and next year they are anticipating an even more massive jump.

It remains to be seen whether everyone else paying a fuckton more will balance out the loss they eat from the people who they legally can't charge more to but I don't think we're going to be seeing privatised health care go out of business any time soon.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

1: It doesn't work, especially in a nation this large. The government just cannot pay for it.
    2: As with many government assistance programs, it is readily abused by lazy people who want to beat the system.
    1. Isn't the US actually already spending more on its health care system per capita than pretty much any other country in the world? Even though US citizens have to pay an arm and a leg for even the simplest of treatments?

2. I'm not 100% sure how you can abuse the healthcare system, but I'm pretty sure only the minority would do this. It doesn't seem like a high price to pay.

3. The insurance business in the US is a complete joke. It absolutely gouges its customers. I almost certainly pay a fraction of what you do in insurance fees and most likely get better plans than you do as well. If you actually purchase comprehensive insurance plans for your family in the US, then you might as well deduct those costs from your actual pay check before you start comparing your income to that of people in many other countries. I'm not even sure you realize how bad you guys have it in this regard.