Deleted

Pet Battle System Bugged?

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if the pet battle system was currently bugged at all? I'm trying to level my pets up using the creatures dotted around the place, but no matter which pet I use, they won't do anything, they just sit there - almost like they ignore me or the game makes them miss their turn, and I have to forfeit. Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with this feature atm?

Same here, Pet Battles seems to be crashed during this mornings maintenance.

Deleted
    third that. It doesn't work for me neither

Only thing that works are heals and buffs/debuffs (altho the later just place the debuff on target but wont actually do damage, like the doom curse from crawling hand).

Right now that i'm doing work where pc has to proces stuff from 10 min at regular intervals...would be perfect time to train pets!

My brother has the same problem.

have the same problem, when i press attack my opponent attack instead of me and my pet dies

Same, and so does the rest of /Trade on my server Shame.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same---lost a chance on a Blue under diseased dragon
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Same problem. I actually thought it was one of my pet battle addons but apparently not. They are restarting my server in a few mins so maybe that will fix it

This happened a few times on beta too. It's a bug, that they'll fix with a hotfix. xD Just be patient.

Deleted
    cool guys - at least I know its not me :P