Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cleaning Up Achievement Guide

I created a little Achievement Guide for Cleaning Up, which is arguably the hardest of the achievements to get for Glory of the Pandaria Hero. Hope you enjoy the guide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4npMFPKzyzs

Composition:
    Prot Warrior
    Disc Priest
    Mage
    Shaman
    Warlock

Thanks for this. This is the last one I need and CC'ing the 3 adds before the Sha never crossed my mind for some reason.

Edit: Yeah did it with CC. Makes it really easy. Shame I can't ride the mount because I haven't started the rep yet.
    Last edited by Dorfie; 2012-10-01 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a huge help. Cuts off a ton of time.

or just drop a healer and zerg it with 4 dps.

wog and vampiric embrace op

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said in the video, we heard of strats from other top guilds that dropped a healer, we didn't try this though.

What I or my party did wrong that blind didnt work?

10+ Year Old Account
    You tried to Blind the Minions of Doubt? That wouldn't be a useful CC on the adds.

So in comp:
    wariorr, paladin, rogue, mage, shaman.
    I wont do that ?

Deleted
    shhh dont tell people who do to this! in the process of selling the glory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    shhh dont tell people who do to this! in the process of selling the glory
    haha that's a pretty good idea :P

Quote Originally Posted by keid View Post
    So in comp:
    wariorr, paladin, rogue, mage, shaman.
    I wont do that ?
    you have to kill them with this comp. you can bind elemental on one of them.

My group comp doesn't have much in terms of elemental CC.

Is it possible with a rogue to sprint past them and into the near right corner of the boss room, then the rest of group runs in heads to the near left corner of the boss room. Rogue vanishes and resets the adds and then we pull boss?

Or would boss aggro while rogue is still kiting the adds in?

Also we have a warlock (He could CC 2 of them but I feel that would lower his dps a lot). We could set up his portal gates, one in the outer room and one at the boss. Then rogue pulls the adds back where 3rd boss died, group goes into boss room, rogue vanishes and uses portal to jump to boss.

Any thoughts on these ideas or alternative suggestions if we don't have proper CC? We tried burning them down without much CC but it was too much to dps/heal.

In b4 "you gais arent gud enug"

Although it was the last one for my glory, i don't think its the hardest, we didnt cc anything and killed boss with like 50 spare seconds, and we had a healer, we just pulled the adds to the last boss and aoed the shit out of them
    Last edited by Balindra; 2012-10-02 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyzz View Post
    My group comp doesn't have much in terms of elemental CC.
    Also we have a warlock (He could CC 2).
    Confusing...

My group killed it using:

Blood DK
    Enh Shaman
    Boomkin
    Fury Warrior
    Holy Paladin

We just grouped up the adds before Liu Flameheart and nuked them down, and dragged the trash before Sha of Doubt with us, and AoE'd them down during the Figments of Doubt phase of the boss. I've seen other groups use 4 DPS and a Tank up until Sha, because the damage from the trash can be off-healed, and Liu Flameheart literally does no damage if you can move out of fire.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

I got this achievement last night in a pug, we killed the lorewalker guy and for some reason unknown to me the door opened up. So we were able to kill all the trash and the flameheart boss and then we went back and killed the wise mari and went straight to the last boss... was this a bug?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinyyen View Post
    I got this achievement last night in a pug, we killed the lorewalker guy and for some reason unknown to me the door opened up. So we were able to kill all the trash and the flameheart boss and then we went back and killed the wise mari and went straight to the last boss... was this a bug?
    I got the same thing but I tried to do the seeds with this achiv and lost the chance to do both T.T now every time I queued the doors didn't open.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinyyen View Post
    lol nice. bugs working in players favor? that doesn't happen too often with achieves :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixeria View Post
    Oh really?
    Yes... really?