10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    Well, then it´s time to report another bug, lol ^^ They need to fix this

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like it only buffs the last of the three Mini-Frostbolts. So we got

40% + 40% + 48% = 128% (8% gain instead of 24% on weak Frostbolt)

Just a quick calculation during opening burst:

Frostbolt = 160k Noncrit + 50% assumed mastery
    Ice Lance = 370k Crit (not possible because of bug

Bug: (160000 x 1.5) x 1.28 = 307200
    Fixed Frostbolt: (160000 x 1.5) x 1.44 = 345600 (38400 lost because of bug)
    Fixed Ice Lance: 370000 x 1.44 = 532800 (162800 lost because of bug)

If they are going to fix this, we will see some tremendous frost mage bursts with lucky procs at the beginning.

*Edit* Seems like the bug amplified nothing, if you cast Frostbolt (hardcast) before using BF FFB proc!!! So forget all the math, we lose 24%

Should we not glyph icy veins then til it's fixed?

Can the set bonus please just work correctly for frost lol every time I start thinking about playing a frost spec for fun I come here and find something not working and decide to wait until later

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fkvsw3z7d768e9pq/

Here are some logs for tonights kills and wipes on H norushen. I was doing pretty well. We had more wipes on H norushen than that, but not all of them are uploaded..I was 2nd on one fight at about 340k dps was my best attempt. I went down in our 2nd grp for norushen.

Deleted
    I would play without glyph until it is fixed, but if they fix this, we should better play with the glyph (T16 2p will amplify glyphed IV multiplicative). Hope they fix this quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep that must be the real reason I have been higher without the glyph.

Good news is that it will be a nice buff once fixed. I'll update my guide once it is.

We have a new warlock who is finally dethroning my position as best dps in the guild so I need to beat him

Thats easy Akraen go Arcane lololol

Don't think I've ever ran glyphed IV personally
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    The only meaningful victory is beating warlocks as Frost!
    Damn straight but had to say it did you manage to look at your guide yet in relation to gobbo haste?
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Can we get the attention of the devs about this?

Deleted
    Yeah I saw somebody else in the us forums found the bug a few hours ago as well. Maybe this helps.

I reported a bug ingame, I twittered it GC and Lhiv (no response so far), I wrote Kuni a PM, made 2 threads in german forums. It took nearly 4 weeks from my first report to fix the old bug on PTR. Really hope they get this done faster.
    Last edited by mmocc7076034c2; 2013-10-09 at 12:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I heard they insist the big was fixed. I wish they would test things on actual characters.

I've also submitted a bug report for Frozen Thought being captured by AT. Not sure how far it got.

Deleted
    Hello mate,

I Thinking that, I would have changed form Pandaren to Worgen. It is idea? Or Draenei? Pandaren is good for frost mage?

Thank you for reply

This sucks to do and is not always feasible, but you can avoid 2T16/IV bug by making sure to always cast Ice Lance before BF-FFB. I'll try it out tonight and see practical it is.

EDIT: At least for me, I found that when I nailed it, the increase in burst damage seemed pretty apparent (but, I admit that I'm not the most scientific person). Problem is, that it was very hard to do. If you don't have IL or Mage Bomb ready to be cast (or have no reason to refresh NT/LB at that point), then you have to splash in something else like an Ice Barrier, or just stand there for a split second before casting BF-FFB. The harder thing is just unlearning the habit of throwing BF-FFBs as soon as you can. Was a little easier to pull off when using Frost Bomb, since I'm already more conditioned to hold onto them until the next one's about to detonate.
    Last edited by SGMusico; 2013-10-10 at 05:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NormadSoulII View Post
    Hello mate,

I Thinking that, I would have changed form Pandaren to Worgen. It is idea? Or Draenei? Pandaren is good for frost mage?

Thank you for reply
    Night Elf!

Pandaren is your best frost mage race, if that's what you care about. Being Alliance in the first place is a mistake which is why I consider it a wash and have no problem being a night elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    Pandaren is your best frost mage race, if that's what you care about. Being Alliance in the first place is a mistake which is why I consider it a wash and have no problem being a night elf.
    My previous post didn't post but pretty much as above, all racials alliance side are pretty weak for PvE or become useless quickly (such as 1% hit variants).

Play what you prefer but Panda is the strongest.

Night elf is pretty ugly if u ask me :P

Deleted
    Apologies if this question has been asked already but which spell should the T16 2 set buff be used with? Ice Lance or Frostbolt?

I believe frostbolt with no fingers proc, otherwise lance with fingers proc