Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has seemed to have blown up.

I don't think M5 are the favorites anymore after seeing Azubu Frost... At least that's what I'm hearing.
    Hey everyone

WTH is going on now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    soon (tm)

that's what's going on. I have no idea really.

Deleted
    Whats happening now is they're deciding what to do. Expect tears of happiness or sadness from the players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kargonite View Post
    They are trying to decide if they are going to continue or not. At this point I'm nearly positive they are going to postpone the matches until later.
    The stream has stayed stable. I wouldn't be so sure.
    Also, change the damn music in the playlist, RAWR!

Put a fork in it. It's done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to tell me why there's no sound on these video's? The ad's play fine but there's no casting/game audio of the matches themselves ='/ Trying to watch the games here since I've been elsewhere during the live matches.
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Playoffs are over. Sucks for the people who actually are there, but at least they will be streamed so we can see the outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, that's a bit disappointing, but i'm not really surprised.

I wonder what their schedule is gonna be though.

Deleted
    Aye. And I hope these games are soon! Hell, I would even love it if they could get them together for tomorrow. Teams should go get some well deserved rest, and the strategy talk about the games to come between WE and CLG must be getting refined quite heavily by this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    The people there had their ticket money refunded and Riot bought them pizza.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    The people there had their ticket money refunded and Riot bought them pizza.
    I wondered if Riot would do something like that. Though if people came just to see that, it sucks that they won't be able to see the rest of the semi's live. I'm sure some people could, but it would conflict with a majority of the people's schedule's I think. Still, good thing Riot at least did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall Riot is a great company, I have no disagreements with anything they do. Blizzard wouldn't lift a finger for something like this if it was to happen but I'm not here to make an essay on why Blizzard wouldn't and why Riot would. Plain and simple, Riot cares about their fan base and there customer base (who wouldn't care about customer base). I've even heard Riot has great technical support, though I've never had to use it.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    So I waited 4 hours for this? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ INFINITE TABLE FLIP

10+ Year Old Account
    Riot bought them Pizza and supported the people at the Venue because it was the only option and thing they could do. It wasn't simply because Riot is god's gift to earth and they did this solely because they love their customers, it was because if they didn't there would literally have been a riot.

Seriously don't know what they expected though, trying to host a tournament like this without LAN. I had hoped they had at least implemented Save States by this time in preparation for something. Having no backup plan/options is never a good thing.

Good thing I'm a NA viewer, poor Europeans and Asians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Riot bought them Pizza and supported the people at the Venue because it was the only option and thing they could do. It wasn't simply because Riot is god's gift to earth and they did this solely because they love their customers, it was because if they didn't there would literally have been a riot.

Seriously don't know what they expected though, trying to host a tournament like this without LAN. I had hoped they had at least implemented Save States by this time in preparation for something. Having no backup plan/options is never a good thing.

Good thing I'm a NA viewer, poor Europeans and Asians.
    This.

I'm an NA viewer but man I can't imagine what it's like to be a viewer in a timezone in Europe onward. Must be a pain in the ass to stay up all night watching just to be told "We can't do it".
    Hey everyone

Have they said anything about when they will have the games?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    This thread has seemed to have blown up.

I don't think M5 are the favorites anymore after seeing Azubu Frost... At least that's what I'm hearing.
    Well, judging by the fact that TSM beat M5 3-0 in scrims a few hours before TSM got beat 2-0 by Frost... Yeah, not looking good for M5.

Deleted
    So I went to bed after that 1 hour long game of CLG vs WE crashed, what has happened since then?

Lol btw did you see WEs support? 11k gold and only boots, hog and philo. He sold some item to buy more wards but assuming he bought 2 oracles (1 death) he must have bought around:

11000-800-3000= 7200
    7200/75= 96.

Almost 100 wards lol. That´s a true support.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-10-07 at 09:00 AM.

Where could I find the VODs for this? sorry if its been mentioned already