Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm already bracing myself for the impending nerf to AoE SoI with HotR (omg abbreviation spam!). In a lot of cases, the added Vengeance from each additional enemy combined with the extra heal proc on each target means survivability increases with the number of enemies.

Taking too much damage? PULL MORE!

That can't be right. Enjoying it the fullest while it remains the reality...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    I'm already bracing myself for the impending nerf to AoE SoI with HotR (omg abbreviation spam!). In a lot of cases, the added Vengeance from each additional enemy combined with the extra heal proc on each target means survivability increases with the number of enemies.

Taking too much damage? PULL MORE!

That can't be right. Enjoying it the fullest while it remains the reality...
    Much as I hate it, I'm suspecting this to be the case too. I distinctly remember back in Cata (or was it Wrath?) that Seal of Light doesn't multi-proc. Especially if people start benching other tanks in favor of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it'll be nerfed soon, or at all for that matter. We needed another way to keep us alive that didn't involve all of our CD's. This is the only way for pure mitigation tanking to be executed properly.