Deleted

First impression of the 2s bracket

Started 2s yesterday playing boomkin+destro,
    im 2.6 as boom and lock is 2.3 (just so you know we're not retarded)
    We won most matches, lost a few...

There is 1 spec/class that seems out of wack atm.
    --> Shadowpriest <--

After each loss we could quite easily figure out what we could have done better
    EXCEPT the games vs shadowpriests.... They we're by far impossible.
    (actually we only lost 2 games that we're not vs a shadowpriest, 1 because the lock lagged out
    for 2 seconds against double war and they 1 shot him without him being able to use darkB,
    second loss he did darkbargain, then he got feared and killed in the fear... JK darkb... pure bug)

Aaaaannnywayzz the worst comp out there was FrostMage + ShadowPriest,
    the shadow did the dmg of me and the lock combined and the same healing as me in boom !
    (While usually I always top healing if its dps only because i have to play very defensive and heal alot.., and we also top dps most of the time)

Other matches we lost we're ShadowP+Holydin and ShadowP+AffliLock.
    The match against SP+Holy was just retarded, we chained our cc like mad for 15 minutes but just cant
    score a kill on either one. Mostly due to the shtloads of cc of the priest.. his insane offhealing...
    dispersion...pally's bubble and all the sick cooldowns a holydin has.
    The match vs ShadowP+Affli is a loss because FEARS are bugged as sht,
    we both get insta feared that we cant avoid, thats how it is right now, ty blizz...
    while feared we have all dots up and literally both of us are from 100% to 40% by the time our fear breaks
    THIS IS JUST RE-TARDED

I (and so many others, I know...) have complained about this over and over
    and it keeps getting ignored ! Anyway ill just refer to my previous post on this subject -> bugged fear <-
    This in combination with repentance and scattershots etc also breaking with a 2 second delay
    and the overall huge increase in CC in the game... Grrrrrr

Well that's it so far, its only my impression of the first 30 isch games.
    I really like the hybrid thingie, imo its a good thing that you dont need
    to bring a healer in 2s, byebye 45min games.

But in all seriousness.
    Nerf shadowPriests dmg.
    Cut the dmg threshhold of fear in 4.
    Fix other cc's that break too late.
    Ty bbye have fun GL cya

Deleted
    I didn't start doing arenas yet, currently waiting for a friend to get hes gear, but I've been doing lots of Bgs in the past days, and I can say spriests, or any other class for that matter, are NOT on top of other classes by any means.
    You must have met some pretty good spriests. You won most of the fights, you can't win them all. I don't see the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    I didn't start doing arenas yet, currently waiting for a friend to get hes gear, but I've been doing lots of Bgs in the past days, and I can say spriests, or any other class for that matter, are NOT on top of other classes by any means.
    You must have met some pretty good spriests. You won most of the fights, you can't win them all. I don't see the problem.
    I beg to differ. I'm playing a mage (OMFG a mage getting owned even though they're super OP herp derpzz!!!) and I get wrecked by a priest if I don't use every single cooldown timed at the best second possible. If I start bursting, dispersion. If I manage to get burst off, 2 flash heals = full heal herp derp. You don't have an ice block/counterspell up, well enjoy three mind spikes instant mind blast = dead. Even with just dots on you they can sit there and laugh in your face and you pretty much get raped. Spriests are NOT okay at the moment.

Let's not even get started with the stupid amounts of fears. In a 10 minute match against rogue spriest, I could count on one hand how many times I saw a fear show some DR. Psyfiend is stupid, has a stupid range, and too short of a cooldown. If psyfiend was on cooldown, it was just psychic scream. If all else failed, I took a psychic horror to the face. Spriests have to be toned down in either CC, damage, or healing. I don't want to nerf them to the point where they're unviable, but it's not fair they can heal as much as a healer, dps as much as a bursting warrior without using cooldowns, and CC you infinitely.

And we can't forget all the dumb utility/annoyingness they have now that they definitely did NOT need. They didn't need that glyph that gives them a smoke bomb. That is so damn stupid.
    Last edited by Ace192; 2012-10-04 at 03:25 PM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid 2v2 bracket is as broken as it used to be

The worse combo I found today was shadow priest vs mage. If they do it properly they can pull out tones of CC and burts damage.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Priest fear also send you a long way from the priest giving them extra time to get off another heal :P
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Could not agree more! Ugh!!!
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-10-05 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liveinfamously View Post
    Could not agree more! Ugh!!!
    Use the normal colour please. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    Started 2s yesterday playing boomkin+destro,
    Hi, Im a boomkin and play with a destro lock.

We encounter classes we cant global nuke down. Please nerf, ty hf in arenas
    Ok sir, let us get right on that.

Deleted
    Just wait until you are finally about to get the kill in, and they swap health percentage with one of their pets (psyfiend, mindbender, shadowfiend)

But as a shadow priest I have to say:

Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2012-10-05 at 12:07 AM.

spriest and f mages in 2s are kinda insane