do any Pandaren live west of the Serpant's Spine?

do they? I haven't seen any Pandaren settlements built west of there but I've read that they worship Nizao, the celestial Ox.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are quite a few Shado-Pan settlements in Townlong Steppes but most of them seem to be advance groups responsible for holding the Mantid in the Dread Wastes and fighting overly aggressive Yaungol, I don't think any of them actually live there. I haven't seen any Pandaren temples to Nizao either, but I bet there are some among the Yaungol who worship him.

In the Dread Wastes there are two Pandaren settlements, but neither of them is permanent. One is a fishing group living there after their ship sank, another is a group of brewers trying to make beer from amber sap.
    Last edited by Galbrei; 2012-10-04 at 05:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    There are quite a few Shado-Pan settlements in Townlong Steppes but most of them seem to be advance groups responsible for holding the Mantid in the Dread Wastes and fighting overly aggressive Yaungol, I don't think any of them actually live there. I haven't seen any Pandaren temples to Nizao either, but I bet there are some among the Yaungol who worship him.

In the Dread Wastes there are two Pandaren settlements, but neither of them is permanent. One is a fishing group living there after their ship sank, another is a group of brewers trying to make beer from amber sap.
    That´s why the Mogu built this huge wall back in the days. They wanted to keep the swarming Mantid and Yaungol out of their lands as they were unable to defeat or subdue them.

The only Pandaren that live beyond that wall are Shado-Pan. They don´t "live" there however because they are the defenders of the pandaren lands and such try to keep both Mantid and Yaungol at bay.

BTW: I think that the Black Ox is worshipped by the Yaungol (Tauren) because Townlong had been Yaungol territory till the mantid drove them out.