Question assa dagger enchants

what are the best enchants to put on MH and OH.

was thinking about windsong on MH but not sure if this is also the best for the OH.
    or if there are better MH enchants

I had wingsong on both my daggers as assassination and it kept procing haste, unless I missed something haste...not that great for assassination

Lets just put dancing steel on there, surely the auction house has....oh wait

There are only 2 enchants worth to use - Windsong and later Dancing Steel

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    I had wingsong on both my daggers as assassination and it kept procing haste, unless I missed something haste...not that great for assassination

Lets just put dancing steel on there, surely the auction house has....oh wait
    Haste is worse than mastery, but still a dmg improvement over no enchant or elemental force.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

And also windsong procs all three stats. I've seen them all up at the same time.

They seem to have an ICD with procs of the same stat, not positive on that though as world of logs seems to be currently broken. You get roughly 30% uptime of each stat with windsong on both hands.

It's almost definitely not optimal to put windsong on both hands, given the behaviour I've seen. Mainhand and offhand procs seem to share ICDs. I'd expect you'd get nearly full uptime on windsong if you put it in the offhand, between offhand swings and poison procs.

Dancing/dancing > dancing/windsong > elementalforce/windsong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kindath View Post
    And also windsong procs all three stats. I've seen them all up at the same time.

They seem to have an ICD with procs of the same stat, not positive on that though as world of logs seems to be currently broken. You get roughly 30% uptime of each stat with windsong on both hands.

It's almost definitely not optimal to put windsong on both hands, given the behaviour I've seen. Mainhand and offhand procs seem to share ICDs. I'd expect you'd get nearly full uptime on windsong if you put it in the offhand, between offhand swings and poison procs.

Dancing/dancing > dancing/windsong > elementalforce/windsong
    Can anyone support / prove this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Can anyone support / prove this?
    I can start looking at my Windsong procs and see if double Windsong can proc the same bonus on both weapons. Windsong CAN have all 3 bonuses up at the same time though.

http://imageshack.us/a/img198/2404/w...2912043651.jpg

Id probably say dancing steel offhand, windsong main
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t130412-...anics_testing/

"6. Dancing Steel appears to be 1ppm with no ICD. Refreshes when procced while a proc is active. Stacking/refresh behaviour when weilding two is not confirmed. Credit: Kaowa
    7. Windsong is a 1ppm proc with 1''icd that randomly chooses a stat. Different stats don't overwirte themselves; however, same stats do overwrite themselves (even if procced from different weapons); this means: you can have up to 3 different buffs at a time. Known triggers: melee swings and strikes. Credit: Maintankadin, shadowboy813"

Unless 2 stats are half as good as agility *and* you get reasonably lucky *or* Dancing Steel doesn't stack from 2 separate weapon procs, Dancing Steel > Windsong. Since secondary stats AREN'T nearly as good as agility, I'm just waiting on confirmation that DS can stack from 2 weapons.