Brewmaster Flag carrying

I think it will be very viable and I find a brewmaster with a healer that knows what he is doing (I saw a few but I play windwalker) can do just as well if not better then a blood dk or a warrior.

Some of my thoughts

- Great mobility especially with our glove bonus on the pvp set

- No seriously... serpent kick + parachute

- I don't think you understand I am a flying panda in twin peaks ...

- Stagger

- Touch of Karma does not drop the flag (Absorbs like 500k as a tank )

- Diffuse magic 90% magic reduc ect ect

- Drunken fighting style like Jackie Chan, did anyone else watch all of his movies?

What are your thoughts on a brewmaster flag carrier? Feel free to tell us how your main is 1 billion rating and all about your "skill skill skill" oh and don't forget to talk about your achievements. No but in all seriousness what does everyone think about it I am just looking to hear everyone's thoughts without the kids getting in my thread screaming about how great they are. Idc if you pve pvp or sit in stormwind what do you think!

EDIT : I have been told I cannot be a flying FC , this has been my dream since I was a young boy I used to always wear a batman suit and jump off trees in the jade forest while holding a toy flag
    Last edited by CodyEthier; 2012-10-05 at 07:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Flying serpent kick and Touch of karma are only usable by Windwalker monks

Quote Originally Posted by Gamosh View Post
    I believe Flying serpent kick and Touch of karma are only usable by Windwalker monks
    That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamosh View Post
    And you're right believing that.
    I have very limited knowledge of PvP so I can't really comment on Brewmaster's viability as FC, but pretty much all advantages OT mentions (except the style ones) aren't usable by BrM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention he talks about touch of karma, which is also WW only...

Edit: Somehow missed that y'all had already mentioned that ><.
    Last edited by Valkari; 2012-10-05 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyEthier View Post
    - Drunken fighting style like Jackie Chan, did anyone else watch all of his movies?
    Aside from those abilities that brewmasters do not have which you mentioned, how would this specifically help with flag carrying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Aside from those abilities that brewmasters do not have which you mentioned, how would this specifically help with flag carrying?
    Tiger's Lust and the Level 60 talents (maybe Charging Ox) coupled with Ranged(Dizzying Haze) and Melee(Keg Smash) AoE snares.

FYI you can chunk DH barrels behind you while moving it has zero facing requirements. Just turn on auto run and spam it.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    And you're right believing that.
    I have very limited knowledge of PvP so I can't really comment on Brewmaster's viability as FC, but pretty much all advantages OT mentions (except the style ones) aren't usable by BrM.
    WAIT .... my dreams of being a flying flag carrier are crushed!

I think this is it for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Tiger's Lust and the Level 60 talents (maybe Charging Ox) coupled with Ranged(Dizzying Haze) and Melee(Keg Smash) AoE snares.

FYI you can chunk DH barrels behind you while moving it has zero facing requirements. Just turn on auto run and spam it.

DAT SNARE!!!!
    I would perfer any other class as a FC in RBGs.
    I think a Brewmaster with a Prot Pally FC plus healer would rule the world.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"