Question about level 90 talents (Kitty)

So I have been 90 for about a week and a half now? And since I am looking into Kitty spec I am curious about which ones are best, Because people seem to be back and forth about it.

I have tested out HoTW myself for Kitty and my god is it broken, No way I as a feral druid should be critting 205k crits with Wrath, doing 80k DPS without even going into kitty.

I have also heard people say Dream of Cenarius is pretty good as well but I do not see how, I heard it makes bleeds hit harder? Not exactly sure I follow, Can someone clarify?

At the very least I have also heard Nature's Vigil is good because it is just a flat 20% bonus to damage that you can macro with berserk and a trinket.

Are we talking about pvp here? as 205k crits seems extremely low for wrath during hotw.

Myself I think natures vigil is really good for pvp just for that extra burst. In PvE I have not yet tried playing with DoC, only used HoTW on all bosses this week.
    Last edited by AeRae; 2012-10-05 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    Nourish, Healing Touch, and Regrowth increase the damage done by your next 2 Moonfire or Sunfire casts by 50% or by your next 2 melee abilities by 25%.

--> increases rip/rake by 25%
    --> used with every free HT you can get, from natures swiftness and proc

this talent is great for solotarget/patchwerk fights, will be hard to use on multitarget

NV and HotW is about equal dps-wise, but if your using the passive Soul of the Forest NV might be better, since you're in hotw spamming wrath for 45 sec

Check Elitistjerks, noxxic or icyveins for gods sake. Read tooltips