Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    They applied a fix to the cannons in the last few days. I did ICC on Wednesday and it wasn't the case then, but one the the changes that they've made was buffing the cannon damage. Evidently they've buffed it significantly.
    I had done it on tuesday. Guessing that explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchickens View Post
    I had done it on tuesday. Guessing that explains it.
    Yeah, on Tuesday last week, it took me around 10 minutes to do 25H lootship. From what I know, today it will take me about 10 seconds.

Ok, how do I dispel blood corrpution death on heroic spine? I can't find any method to survive that. I've tried DP and even DS.
    As soon as that hits 0, I die.

(This is as Ret)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Dispel the plague.
    Kill tentacles.
    Uhm wrong boss dude

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Going to try today, did it as prot 25 heroic and DP was enough, also did as ret on my alt paladin on 10 heroic ( on Wednesday, not sure if anything is changed) and DP was enough but healing was a bit though because the healing debuff absorbed like 150k so I had to spam heal ^^.
    Cool, let me know if anything works, because I wasn't able to survive it from full health with DP and DS up at the same time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trel View Post
    Cool, let me know if anything works, because I wasn't able to survive it from full health with DP and DS up at the same time.
    Looking forward to the result. I'm going to try this for the first time today.
    Allarise - lfgdating.com.
    In it for the mount hunting.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was having trouble with the first boss in BWL. The mobs seem to swarm him and take his hp down extremely quickly. I need BWL for xmorg and elementium ingots for AQ quest weapon. Any strats?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I was having trouble with the first boss in BWL. The mobs seem to swarm him and take his hp down extremely quickly. I need BWL for xmorg and elementium ingots for AQ quest weapon. Any strats?
    I'm not sure what happened, but I was able to solo him pre patch on my ret paladin no problem. Now since the patch, I have wiped on him every time I tried to solo him.

I usually would just go for the eggs closest to me first, then work my way up. Other than that, it seems to be just about luck on if the mobs go to you or the boss.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Quote Originally Posted by Ummagummas View Post
    I'm not sure what happened, but I was able to solo him pre patch on my ret paladin no problem. Now since the patch, I have wiped on him every time I tried to solo him.

I usually would just go for the eggs closest to me first, then work my way up. Other than that, it seems to be just about luck on if the mobs go to you or the boss.
    I solo'd him last night. Put RF on and control him, kill the eggs at the far end first and move across the room. When too many adds spawn and he starts taking too much damage break the channel by casting some healing spells (Should agro everything in the room with RF) then just re-channel and keep doing the eggs. Rinse and repeat

Anyone tried to solo Jin'rokh in the 6.0.2? Whenever he cast "Thundering Throw" and take me, it resets.

Really annoying.

My objective is to solo Horridon and Ji-kun (a friend have the ji-kun lockout)

Thanks

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you need some sort of pet for jin'rokh, the engineering one or the BoA hierloom trinket that summons a quillen on use.

Soloing has gotten loads easier since the patch dropped. Solo'd firelands 10man heroic mode with general ease as ret (Baleroc and Domo got a little close, but were easily defeated, rag was a joke). Also solo'd Ulduar 25man with hardmodes on almost every boss, was easy. Killed the first couple of ICC 25H as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    you need some sort of pet for jin'rokh, the engineering one or the BoA hierloom trinket that summons a quillen on use.
    Actually, the target dummy of engineering (I cannot post links yet, need a few more posts) did the trick for me.
    Thanks... I was able to solo him. Looking forward to Horridon!

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Awsomerman View Post
    Soloing has gotten loads easier since the patch dropped. Solo'd firelands 10man heroic mode with general ease as ret (Baleroc and Domo got a little close, but were easily defeated, rag was a joke). Also solo'd Ulduar 25man with hardmodes on almost every boss, was easy. Killed the first couple of ICC 25H as well.
    How do you deal with marrowgar's bone spike? My dps is not high enough to kill him before he spikes me.

I haven't tried ICC since the patch, but I formerly could solo all but 25h.

Is that the ddifficulty level you're doing Marrowgar on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blisz View Post
    How do you deal with marrowgar's bone spike? My dps is not high enough to kill him before he spikes me.
    He hasn't been spiking me anymore since the patch either on heroic. Maybe they changed it to allow easier solo'ing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpandFTW View Post
    I solo'd him last night. Put RF on and control him, kill the eggs at the far end first and move across the room. When too many adds spawn and he starts taking too much damage break the channel by casting some healing spells (Should agro everything in the room with RF) then just re-channel and keep doing the eggs. Rinse and repeat
    Ahhh that makes sense, I wasn't actively healing myself. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Caranthir View Post
    He hasn't been spiking me anymore since the patch either on heroic. Maybe they changed it to allow easier solo'ing?
    He spikes me during bone storm, maybe you kill him before bone storm, my dps is not high enough for that (he's about 25% hp when he does bone storm and spikes me)

I went there as prot and just dropped cons (or Lights Hammer if avaivable) before spikes...

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Make use of Soothe Dragonkin to get a few more seconds out.