Page 10 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    He should be easily doable in WW as well, I don't think he took me below 70%. Just make sure to use expel harm and chi wave on cooldown, and use forti brew / touch of karma when your debuffs get higher.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2012-10-26 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    I'd be surprised if it worked as it only fires guards onto party members. You'd also need to do a hell of a lot of damage with sphere and keg smash before the guard gets triggered too.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 01:21 PM ----------

Kel'Thuzad is a joke of a fight, got my fist last week
    Ya it didnt work.
    Also i had troubled with razor himself...whenever i had to break mc to collect adds i got hit by the disorient every now and then an since i was stunned for awhile all adds went to hit razor. sucky
    Well i try again more today!

Soloed 4 bosses in Achavon Vault (except for ice boss), 10m Patchwerk, Gluth and Grobbous and also soloed 25m first 2 bosses of plauge and gotten my cryptbite from it

Sarth 3d was pretty easy....once I figured out how to NOT fail! (I am a mistwalker main so dps is kinda strange to me). Enjoy the achievement SPAM!

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2...2612120559.jpg

Would it be possible to solo the Omnotron Defense System (10) I really want the shoulders from that boss, but I wasn't sure because it's cata content.

Real quick, I didn't run Heroic ZA all too much, didn't need the gear from there at the time.

With that in mind, I went in and dropped the Bird and Tiger bosses with no problem what-so-ever. The Bear boss absolutely destroys me with his charge mechanic that adds 500% Physical Damage taken to me. I remember the mechanic was to rotate charge targets.. I'm a Brewmaster, I swapped out RJW (My daily 90 Talent) with Xuen hoping I could figure out some way to have him take some Charges, and even tried screwing around with Leer of the Ox. Unfortunately, nothing was clicking for me and it seemed almost futile.

Anyone solo this guy? I really don't feel Windwalker would be the superior spec for this fight, though I could be wrong. The only reason I want to solo this guy is because.. well.. I can?

Deleted
    Soloed 4 bosses in Achavon Vault (except for ice boss), 10m Patchwerk, Gluth and Grobbous and also soloed 25m first 2 bosses of plauge and gotten my cryptbite from it
    That's 3 bosses then Toravon is easy btw if you're brewmaster, might even be easier as windwalker as that stacks wont build up.

Deleted
    You can kill 11/12 in normal mode 10man and then switch to 25man heroic in Icecrown Citadel. You'll need a friend for gunship and Valithria will require either a healing gearset or spec.

As for hc 25 LK being soloable, I would not say it's not possible but you'd need to time a lot of stuff for shambler enrages and infest, and then the enrage timer is not inconsequential.

Quote Originally Posted by Hykra View Post
    Would it be possible to solo the Omnotron Defense System (10) I really want the shoulders from that boss, but I wasn't sure because it's cata content.
    I know this isn't really the answer you're looking for. But at 85 DK's could solo it, I'd assume a monk would be more than capable of doing it as well then at 90.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollFu View Post
    Real quick, I didn't run Heroic ZA all too much, didn't need the gear from there at the time.

With that in mind, I went in and dropped the Bird and Tiger bosses with no problem what-so-ever. The Bear boss absolutely destroys me with his charge mechanic that adds 500% Physical Damage taken to me. I remember the mechanic was to rotate charge targets.. I'm a Brewmaster, I swapped out RJW (My daily 90 Talent) with Xuen hoping I could figure out some way to have him take some Charges, and even tried screwing around with Leer of the Ox. Unfortunately, nothing was clicking for me and it seemed almost futile.

Anyone solo this guy? I really don't feel Windwalker would be the superior spec for this fight, though I could be wrong. The only reason I want to solo this guy is because.. well.. I can?
    The boss itself isnt that hard. Its the same as soloing Mandokir in ZA. Use 2 CD when he is using his charge so u survive his attack. You will have alot of Vengeance Buff. If a second charge comes you will have 2 cds again and survive the hit. With the vengeance buff you do 150-200l dps and the boss falls quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewmix View Post
    Sarth 3d was pretty easy....once I figured out how to NOT fail! (I am a mistwalker main so dps is kinda strange to me). Enjoy the achievement SPAM!

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2...2612120559.jpg
    Its rather easy in 10m as WW...but 25m..daaaaaaaaamn

try eye of eternity 10 man solo for the mounts or the black ice transmog

ive done almost whole naxx 25 / onyxia 10 / eoe10 / tempest keep and karazhan. i did not manage to solo the RoS

Deleted
    Havent been soloing that much latley, been pokemon battleing. Did Illidan last night and got my 2nd glaive which made me happy. Might try that Alysrazor thingy tomorrow.

i did all that i could without cc and literally requiring a second person for some mechanic on my windwalker monk up to ICC. so far i think its a class with a little more potential for soloing than death knights even, who knows what we'll be able to do with endgame gear in 5.4 or whatever.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2012-10-27 at 10:05 PM. Reason: eaad

I literally just did this 10 min ago. It is very possible tho a bit difficult it took me 5 tries.

Just finished togc 10 man, did the entire thing as brewmaster.
    Last week did regular as full windwalker fairly easily. Only fights I think that are mandatory brewmaster is beasts (with guard glyph imo) and Anub, since you need xuen to tank him for the entire last phase.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...riyan/advanced
    Above is link to my char, still missing some pretty core pieces for damage (fully windwalker geared in brm spec)

Daakara of ZA: Impossible? I tried everything I could think of for about an hour going after this guy (Drops Transmog shoulders for me, also it's just something I put my mind to) and there is absolutely no way I can survive Bear form. I've came extremely close to when I think he -should- pop out of Bear Form, but there's a period towards the end when I have no CDs left, I get stunned, and it's game over.

Has -anyone- had revelations with this guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone here soloed EoT, WoE, or HoT? Can't seem to do them at all without getting completely demolished.

Deleted
    Last week did regular as full windwalker fairly easily. Only fights I think that are mandatory brewmaster is beasts (with guard glyph imo) and Anub, since you need xuen to tank him for the entire last phase.
    Did both fights as Windwalker a couple weeks back. The enraged worms dont hit that hard so you can kill Acidmaw early to remove the paralytic poisons, and then just finish off dreadscale. Gormok and Icehowl are easy enough to heal through with chi wave.

Anub you dont need to have xuen tank, just save cooldowns for 30% and burn him, you'll probably only be in that phase for about 10-15 seconds and so long as you use fortifying brew when you lose most of your hp he can't kill you. Don't be afraid to heal either, you'll easily outdps his leech.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 11:45 AM ----------

Ye it's really easy as brewmaster, make use of runes of power from arcanatron. You can even tank the bosses in there they wont kill you, but you want the extra damage ideally.

Deleted
    Just cleared togc10 and killed some ulduar bosses, except for mimiron, yogg, algalon (all doable i think but cba)
    @ roggles link your armory because those 5men should be pretty easy at 90 with decent gear.
    Last edited by mmoc107fa9a0c4; 2012-10-28 at 12:08 PM.