Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i cleared heroic 25man ToC, earth wind and fire, and heroic 10 man LK (although it bugged and didnt credit the kill, blah) this week. its kind of sad to kill these fights that took so long back in the day so easily....

Yea, I cannot find anyone else that has done Halion 25 yet so...

Probably not an achievement and been done before I imagine a lot. Sarth 25 3 drakes without killing anything but him as BrM. it's a pretty tight dps check because the bubble goes up at low health. Took me 3 tries to beat the bubble.
    Last edited by gynshon; 2013-07-03 at 07:46 PM.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Deleted
    Well 11/13 T11H,

Heroic Maloriak (reach enrage 70%) and Heroic Conclave of Wind remaining.

Here's Sinestra aka ''the buggest encounter ever'' :

How are you guys soloing FL 25? I tried the strat with moving 3 demos up with 2 motorcycles, but the demos would fall apart before i could get them up there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Finished Uld 25 last night solo. Today just did Halion 25 solo as BrM. Non-heroic. Will try Heroic next week. Wanoob you do this on 25 yet? Looking around, I think I am the only one that has done this. Couldn't find anyone else doing it post vengeance nerf. All the other solos are the 80 paladins/dks etc.
    yogg+4 or 0?

Im exploring possibillities on yogg0 but dont think i can do it without better BRM dps trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    How are you guys soloing FL 25? I tried the strat with moving 3 demos up with 2 motorcycles, but the demos would fall apart before i could get them up there
    I jump into 1 demo, roll in, pull with pyrite, spam the regular cannon until 4-5 secs left on pyrite, refresh pyrite, then repeat until he gets close which i then start to "kite", i run and turn around at 5 secs pyrite to refresh it around 1-2 secs.

around 50% of fl i just backpeddle refreshing pyrite and spamming cannonballs till he dies, if demo somehow dies you can just pop karma too tank him for a few secs and if pyrite runs out just kite him around the room sending spinning fire blossoms at him.
    Last edited by mmoc1ff84cf90f; 2013-07-04 at 04:47 PM.

Has any BrM solo'd anything in 10h Firelands?

I'm trying to get the rogue lookalike gear, but I'm not sure what I can solo...(I'm pretty sure I could do all except beth'tilac, but I haven't tried. If anyone knows if that's possible, I'd love to know )

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Has any BrM solo'd anything in 10h Firelands?

I'm trying to get the rogue lookalike gear, but I'm not sure what I can solo...(I'm pretty sure I could do all except beth'tilac, but I haven't tried. If anyone knows if that's possible, I'd love to know )

ive done shannox beth and baleroc as brm, gonna see what i can do with the rest this week

Deleted
    6/7 H, only Domo remaining, even if, I tried it today, and, unfortunately... 13% wipe. Need more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    ive done shannox beth and baleroc as brm, gonna see what i can do with the rest this week
    Whats your ilvl? :c

And for beth, does she just go up and right back down or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Whats your ilvl? :c

And for beth, does she just go up and right back down or what?
    538. cleared up to rag today, gonna give him a try another night, too hot here

Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    Clear all the trash with a Siege Engine. Jump out when you have a bunch and just dps it all down. I then pull 1 attempt on FL and die purposefully so all the vehicles are down there. I move 3 demos in, 1 in each corner, 1 in the middle all by the gate. 2 motorcycles. Jump in first demo and expend pyrite on cd till its gone. Then jump in bike, go to the next one, rinse/repeat. He is dead before I am finished with the pyrite in my 3rd demo.

I did yogg+4 to start with as was my first time in there.

I am pretty sure all can be soloed in Firelands, and it is on my list to try this week.

Deleted
    Two new 25 heroic boss :

- LK (6 attempts)
    - Halion (1 attempt)

I'm bored .

H Spine is seriously calling me now.

Feng 57%, I guess I'll upload the attempt. Maybe doable during 5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel monk perform better in soloing than druid guardian, im wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldbeer View Post
    I feel monk perform better in soloing than druid guardian, im wrong?
    That all depends for what. No?
    Guardians are better for encounters like Conclave of Wind, Sinestra, Heroic Domo...
    That's not easy to compare two classes while each has differents mecanisms (oh, DK is usually beyond everything in soloing ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    That all depends for what. No?
    Guardians are better for encounters like Conclave of Wind, Sinestra, Heroic Domo...
    That's not easy to compare two classes while each has differents mecanisms (oh, DK is usually beyond everything in soloing ).
    Thanks, i know dk is better than druid and monk thats is why im looking for a "non common" class to solo.

Deleted
    Uploading video of world first monk Algalon 25 man, as far as i have read, no one has done it on 25 man as a monk yet, atleast there arnt any videos of it.

Did it as MW since he hits like a truck. As for how i handled phase punch, watch the video and see ^^ Dont forget to bring Xuen and Glyph of Retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyric View Post
    Uploading video of world first monk Algalon 25 man, as far as i have read, no one has done it on 25 man as a monk yet, atleast there arnt any videos of it.

Did it as MW since he hits like a truck. As for how i handled phase punch, watch the video and see ^^ Dont forget to bring Xuen and Glyph of Retreat.
    I did it this week on Wednesday as BrM already. Didn't think it was world first because I am sure Wannoob has done it before me.

Deleted
    as 25 man? :O didnt think you could as BrM because of the damage, also, have any videos of it? searched endlessly for 25 man solo monk, but none there

not trying to be a dick, but would be nice with evidence, as i havnt seen anyone handle the phase punch stacks, so only right assumption would be a world first, since i think people would record this kind of thing and post it if none else have.
    Last edited by mmoc2dccaf01b0; 2013-07-07 at 10:26 PM.

I haven't recorded any of my feats because I don't really think it is that big of a deal to go back and solo content from like 7 tiers ago. I didn't record my solo Halion as well, but no one is disputing that. My guildmate kept saying to stream the old content because people want to see that stuff. I probably will next time.

Phase punch is a joke with Xuen and Glyph of Retreat. The damage is easily healed through as BrM with Chi Wave, Expel harm, plus all the nifty absorbs, elusive brew, etc. I didn't see it as a huge challenge personally.

Plus as I said, I am sure Wan has already done it before us.

Deleted
    Sure it is, if you kill the boss within 1 xuen, then yeah, but that would require about 200k dps. Do some fast math, you can get 4 stacks on yourself, max 3 stacks on xuen before he disappears and another 4 stacks on yourself, so thats 11 stacks overall, and he applies a stack every 15 secs. So 11*15 secs=165 secs to burn down 35 mill, about 210k dps, thoroughly impressed if you can push that as BrM without getting overwhelmed by the damage.