Should i start questing instead of doing dungeons for leveling at lv 52+?

Im doing dungeons and its starting to slow down, though i dont know if going from 54-60 in blasted lands will be faster.

Im in full boa(only missing pants)

people are saying lving is easy and it sure is, but xp still seems slow

10+ Year Old Account
    I only do dungeons to get the quests, and that range is particularly bad due to BRD runs with mixed groups that arent doing what you're doing.

Dont bother getting to 60, go to outlands at 58.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I only do dungeons to get the quests, and that range is particularly bad due to BRD runs with mixed groups that arent doing what you're doing.

Dont bother getting to 60, go to outlands at 58.

So questing in outlands is better than dungeons in outlands?

Yes it is faster to quest in Outland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    So questing in outlands is better than dungeons in outlands?
    54-58 - Quests, do each dungeon once for their quests
    58-68 - Quests, do each dungeon once for their quests
    68-80 - Quests, do each dungeon once for their quests
    80-85 - Quests, do each dungeon once for their quests

There's a trend here, I'm sure.

I found it better in the long run to queue up for each new dungeon as you get it and do the quests and never go back. In between queues just quest in a zone around your level. If you start to outlevel (it turns green) a dungeon before you get to it, just queue for that one first.

It's not a good idea to just keep /lfd and selecting random over and over. You won't net that much XP and you'll just get annoyed with the instances you keep getting and start to slack off. Especially when you start getting BRD all the time. That instance is so annoying to do with people who don't know what's going on.

A final note that I just found out when I started a new character a week ago -- kill every rare you come across. You should get roughly the amount of XP you'd get if you were completing a quest in that area.

questing is always faster then dungeons. Unless you have an amazing group in a dungeon and can plow through them

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, if you have an 85/90 buddy, having them run you through dungeons quests is also very lucrative. There are times when spamming lowbie dungeons with an 85/90 is worthwhile too, sometimes. Its also a bit mind numbing