10+ Year Old Account

Blink not breaking roots

Anyone else notice blink not breaking roots? When I get rooted by mobs and I blink, I stay rooted in my new location. Blink has always dispelled roots in the past and the tooltip clearly says it still does. Is this a bug or did Blizzard change the spell without updating the tooltip?

Might be a bug, my gnomish thing to get out of roots doesn't seem to be working either, doesn't bother me too much since I don't pvp yet.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I have noticed that hand of freedom isn't working on various root effects also, wabbit nets come to mind. I am hoping just an oversight too.

A~~

Deleted
    Just tried it with the help of my friends shaman. He rooted my with his roots and Frost Shock nova and I had no problem blinking out of it. Other than that, I consciously tried it the last time on Wednesday on the Stone Guards and had no troubles blinking out of the Cobalt Mine nova.

10+ Year Old Account
    It works fine in PvP. The 2 mobs I've encountered are the rabbits up in the cliffs who throw nets (Tillers dailies) and a mob in a Pandaren village for Golden Lotus daily.