Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    WoW will always be better than EQ1 and all the real 'grinders' that followed it.
    Sorry but my nostalgia says you are wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: Bads.

And kids...

But I guess that's what Blizzzzzzzzzz, wants.

Deleted
    Community. Nothing else.

Deleted
    WoW will never die. They game will constantly upgrade itself and evolve/adapt to player requirements. I believe one day all games will be like WoW where there are no sequels only constantly evolving games. Nostalgia may of been a important part why a lot of WoW players feel the game is sub par nowadays and quit but it doesn't matter, even Blizzard has stated that there is a new generation playing today. They in turn will get bored yes, but a new further generation will take over them.

Deleted
    Fanboys
    Fanboys everywhere

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that "kills" WoW is the community. It's gone. There's nothing more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish Forrestfield View Post
    Or there isn't one simple reason as to why some do not enjoy World of Warcraft any more, but it is due to multiple and wildly varying reasons.
    Stop it! You're being too reasonable! That's not allowed on threads like these.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we'll put an end to this. First, World of Warcraft is hardly dead (dead is too subjective to label any active MMO with), and two, the replies are getting out of hand. People throwing out fanboy, bads, kids...