Warrior VS. DK - Who to choose...

I've been a long time Warrior through the end of wrath and till the end of Cata, but decided that my first character to gear up was going to be my DK for MoP because frankly I was sick and tired of Warriors being at the very bottom of the barrel and wanted a change of scenery. I had always enjoyed Dks for their self-healing and strength. I'm very much a PvPer but I really did enjoy their tanking mechanics; blood boil always made it easy hold and pull agro, and DS didn't hurt either.

Anyways....I got my DK to 90 and was really enjoying the him and all that he has to bring to the table, but I am starting to have second thoughts. As I am doing 2v2 with my girlfriend (Hpally), we are seeing a large amount of Warriors now, in 70% of the comps. It's really making me miss the pure mobility that Warriors had and the fact that they can be halfway across the map with a leap, intervene, charge. Not to mention that fact that they got a very big damage buff this season (which I'm sure will get nerfed, as they are Warriors anyways :P).

I really have trouble with the rune system that Dk's have, as it can be very easy to abuse all your runes too quickly. Not to mention the fact that the only CC that Frost DK's have is a root from Chains of Ice via chillblains, which most classes have some ability to just plow right through it. Not to mention, if I'm constantly rooting, I'm losing all my frost runes therefore hindering my burst damage.

I really don't want to sound QQ at all, I think both classes are great fun to play, and I am enjoying my Dk as it is. But I just wanted someones second opinion on whether I should level a Warrior up, or if I should just shut up and play my DK.

Deleted
    warriors right now are totally unbalanced and overpowered as hell.

they will inevitably get large nerfs soon. So if you want to play one, play it now before they get nerfed.

Yes I've noticed this. But How are they in tanking as well? I used to hate tanking as a Warrior.

warrior tanking is fun, but so is dk's... both are in pretty good spots for tanking atm...

as an added bonus warrior healing is just over the roof... so pretty much pvp op!
    Last edited by elderamy; 2012-10-08 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    warrior tanking is fun, but so is dk's... both are in pretty good spots for tanking atm...

as an added bonus warrior healing is just over the roof... so pretty much pvp op!

I thought they had no self-healing besides Second Wind (unless another talent point is taken).
    Last edited by surrounded; 2012-10-08 at 05:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by surrounded View Post
    I though they had no self-healing besides Second Wind.
    thats all they need really, though they do have victory rush (every 30s if specced).

A good warrior can almost never die in 3s if his team is competent.

Victory Rush is op as hell, my warrior is only 86, but I've been pvping on him and it's fun as hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Play a DK. Currently, DK's are flying under the radar and it would be wise to play one now to prepare for the OPness that's about to shine in 5.1. My crystal ball says so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by surrounded View Post
    Yes I've noticed this. But How are they in tanking as well? I used to hate tanking as a Warrior.
    I would choose DK in terms of dmg output as far as tanking since recently they nerfed Prot Warr dmg output and left DK's untouched