Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    ... wow and i went prot and so much hate agaisnt warriors DPS... (been one since TBC) and i really dont give a fok about the damage.
    but yeah, warriors havnt been that good since ...

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    ... wow and i went prot and so much hate agaisnt warriors DPS... (been one since TBC) and i really dont give a fok about the damage.
    but yeah, warriors havnt been that good since ...
    Lol.. funny you ressurecting Maydie, cause the really strengh in this movie isn't him and his one shoting MS. Is that pally behind him giving him hands of freedom. And the Pat movie is about Recklesness + Deathwish + Mortal Strike (a bug fixed like 1 week after).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzuk View Post
    Lol.. funny you ressurecting Maydie, cause the really strengh in this movie isn't him and his one shoting MS. Is that pally behind him giving him hands of freedom. And the Pat movie is about Recklesness + Deathwish + Mortal Strike (a bug fixed like 1 week after).
    a bug? ,, well

Macro
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Deadly Calm
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast skull banner
    (maybe u can add even a potion here)

its an bug aswell :O?

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    "Counter our CD" is as empty any advice can be
    Well if you say that you are the guy spamming Howling Blast, Ice Lance or Arcane shot. Sorry dude, this game pvp is about counters. All of it. Learn to counter, or die.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    a bug? ,, well

Macro
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Deadly Calm
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast skull banner
    (maybe u can add even a potion here)

its an bug aswell :O?
    The bug I'm saying is from Pat movie, the lvl 60 tauren warrior (high warlord) who recorded usin a bug where warriors had 51 (or 52) talent point, one more point so you could get Mortal Strike AND Death Wish, it was a bug.
    Last edited by Norzuk; 2012-10-09 at 05:50 PM.

Well if you say that you are the guy spamming Howling Blast, Ice Lance or Arcane shot. Sorry dude, this game pvp is about counters. All of it. Learn to counter, or die.

Avatar+Recklesness drastically reduce the number of CC you can take. And even if you do, avatar last 20s. And a warrior can kill you in 1.

Also, what kind of CC can you pop against something immune snare,root, fear, with a Spell reflect, AOE stun, ranged silence, melee silence, a 1min instant fear, two charge and a leap.

Not many, I'll tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Avatar+Recklesness drastically reduce the number of CC you can take. And even if you do, avatar last 20s. And a warrior can kill you in 1.

Also, what kind of CC can you pop against something immune snare,root, fear, with a Spell reflect, AOE stun, ranged silence, melee silence, a 1min instant fear, two charge and a leap.

Not many, I'll tell you.
    Then I'll tell you:

- Fear (avatar isnt imune to it, just Berserker Rage makes you, thats why people are asking to not allow warriors to use BR while under effect of Avatar, which I agree)
    - Stun (you can be stunned)
    - Ring of frost (you are not imune to it)
    - Disorient (aka Scatter Shot, gouge, blind, dragon breath)
    - Polymorph
    - Disarm
    - Dismantle
    - just to name some...

Avatar makes you immune to slow and snare, period.

Deleted
    kill it with
    * Fire?

get over it, blizz will nerf it soon,,, like every patch because of whiny ppl. ( if u cant beat them why dont you join them )

Then I'll tell you:

- Fear (avatar isnt imune to it, just Berserker Rage makes you, thats why people are asking to not allow warriors to use BR while under effect of Avatar, which I agree)
    - Stun (you can be stunned)
    - Ring of frost (you are not imune to it)
    - Disorient (aka Scatter Shot, gouge, blind, dragon breath)
    - Polymorph

Avatar makes you immune to slow and snare, period.
    Avatar make you immune to slow and snare, Recklesness make you immune to fear. No it's not in the tooltip.
    Most of these CC are dispellable, and or/break on any damage.

Issue is still that Reck is 12s, Avatar is 20s, and you need the warrior CC'd for that FULL duration, or he will kill you in 2 globals. And this is obviously not possible.

get over it, blizz will nerf it soon,,, like every patch because of whiny ppl. ( if u cant beat them why dont you join them )
    Yeah, just like S5 DK, issue is definitely whiny people, and not at all the general state of balance

ZOMG!

I just got killed by a warrior, how could you Blizz? I'm not a bad player, I'm 1.200 rating nerf this OP class, it 2 shotted me while I was spamming my used-to-be-I-win-button.

/cry

*enough of this.

ZOMG!

I just got killed by a warrior, how could you Blizz? I'm not a bad player, I'm 1.200 rating nerf this OP class, it 2 shotted me while I was spamming my used-to-be-I-win-button.

/cry

*enough of this.
    Damn you're right son, I wish I had known to press my anti-warrior button while you were mashing a skilled oneshot macro. Maybe I'll get it right one of these games.

Please, the classes have dif mechanics. Paladins and DKs are way better AoE tanks, always have, messing with Shockwave will affect warrior tanking, and I'd rather not touch that.

A silence is the only way to kill a healer without MS. I dare you play a PVP warrior without that gliph and see how fun it is.

ANY serious PVPer will have these choices as warrior:

- Human
    - Arms
    - Gag Order
    - Double Time / Juggernaught
    - Mass Spell Reflect / Safeguard (for arenas if you have a healer)
    - Second Wind
    - Shock Wave
    - Stagering shout

Here is the #1 warrior (2539) so far Worldwide, he is #66 amongst other classes:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Gloyn/simple

Why human? Look at his trinkets!

as it stands right now, no tank is 'better' or 'worse' at aoe tanking then any other tank. this is an out dated mindset from bc when warriors started being pissed that paladins were more optimal tanks for a number of encounters and they were no longer the only viable tank.

see the entitlement warriors have?

i don't play a warrior, i play a human ret paladin, i do not have a silence, i dearly miss arcane torrent from when i was a blood elf, but i am human for pve reasons. i'm currently playing ret/feral/shaman, since my usual DK is not 90 yet. we have had no problems controlling healers long enough to land kills with out all these fancy warrior toys. mindlessly tunneling damage into some one is generally a sign that spec or class is overpowered and is not the way the game is intended to be played.

i don't see why you have this talent setup listed, rets all spec pretty uniformly too, so do priests i'm sure many other classes besides. if this commentary was about how the new talents failed at their intention to remove cookie cutter builds then yeah its true. but its irrelevant to the discussion.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Damn you're right son, I wish I had known to press my anti-warrior button while you were mashing a skilled oneshot macro. Maybe I'll get it right one of these games.
    First, I maybe old enough to be your father.

Second, if you play a paladin, Dk, BM hunter, Mage... you too have (or had) a one shot macro, stop crying for god sake. Take a look at the pvp ladder and see how warriors are way OP.

Yeah, you might be. I don't know. I'm 23.

And no, the only damage character I've ever put a reasonable effort into was my warrior. Leveled a mage to 85, but never really played it. I've found healing suits me better than damage.

Edit: are you looking at a different ladder than me? I see warriors absolutely everywhere. There are actually double warrior healer teams. That's a sure sign a class is broken.
    Last edited by asb; 2012-10-09 at 07:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockrocker75 View Post
    You're clearly a mage. How many outs does a mage have compared to a warrior? You have an armor to slow melee. Ice Block. Frost Nova. Blink. Polymorph. Frostbolt. and Insta cast abilities while kiting a melee. Invisibility. Anything else I am missing? I don't play mages, but they have plenty in their books to survive a warrior. Now if you're dumb enough to stand toe to toe with one, then you deserve to have your head bashed in.

indeed i am a mage, i dont have a problem 1v1 with warriors, unless the warrior is really good but then it's because of the player not the class. what i'm saying, and what i've always said, is that warriors are op because they have too much CC and they are an endless source of damage. i dont see how my defensive cds are relevant?

and i wouldnt cry if warriors were able to faceroll me in pvp because, lets face it, mages has facerolled warriors since... tbc? but thats mainly because warriros were 100% countered by mages, not necessarly because mages have been op. i agree to anyone who say mages have been op, i think they've been more balanced now and i agree with the "nerfs". and just because mages been op and warriors "under-powered"(as some people said earlier...) doesnt justify warriors being op now.

a nerf to warriors is 100% justified, and if some of you warriors cant see that you're currently op and think your class is balanced because "OMG MAGES WERE ALWAYS OP!!1" or whatever, then i feel sorry for your blindness.

All I have to say is that warriors are strong but not as strong as some make them to be, and this is coming from an ele shammy which if you're a warrior and cant kill ele you might want to consider looking in to your class a bit more.

When warriors were weak you laughed.

Now you cry.

This is Karmic Justice for all those people who told warriors that wanted to arena to re-roll rogue last expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riekul View Post
    When warriors were weak you laughed.

Now you cry.

This is Karmic Justice for all those people who told warriors that wanted to arena to re-roll rogue last expansion.
    I guess by your logic it'll be Karmic Justice for Rogues in a future patch when Warriors are back at the bottom of the totem pole. Then I guess Warriors will go back to their old "Ghostcrawler hates us" like before MoP even launched.

I think some people take classes way too personal. Its almost like arguing with people that favor a different sports team. It often just brings the worst out of people. It isn't even your class, its Blizzards class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    By the OP's reckoning Enhance shaman are in for a season where not even Sargeras himself can strike us down. Jus sayin

And it looks like it's going to be the case. I can't even put a scratch on you guys before getting violated anally by your totems.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I guess by your logic it'll be Karmic Justice for Rogues in a future patch when Warriors are back at the bottom of the totem pole. Then I guess Warriors will go back to their old "Ghostcrawler hates us" like before MoP even launched.

I think some people take classes way too personal. Its almost like arguing with people that favor a different sports team. It often just brings the worst out of people. It isn't even your class, its Blizzards class.

Nah, Warriors won't have to be going back to the bottom of the totem pole, they found some new guys to take their place in it. Hi, Monks!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    as a fellow warrior will admit we are INSANELY OVERPOWEREDl
    Fixed that for you

This is going to end in warriors being like they were through most of Cata... garbage... Sad.