Quick trinket question.

I have the DMC.

My other two options would be the brewfest trinket, crit + spell power proc. And Vision of the Predator ilvl 463, int + crit proc.

What would you guys use? I'm thinking, especially since I am reforged/gemmed for the haste breakpoint, that I'm leaning towards the heroic. Predator. Thoughts?
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

I am in the same boat as you right now. I am leaning towards using the Flashfrozen resin globule purely because the huge intellect on-use lines up perfectly with Incarnation/NV/CA cooldowns. It is hard to say though because I imagine mithril stopwatch and vision of the predator both give more throughput overall, just not during the 'cooldown nuke fest' phase.

Deleted
    quote from balance thread on EJ:
    My guess would be Mithril Wristwatch since INT has a 1:1 SP conversion.

Don't know if anyone has done research/analysis on trinkets yet but i have found Wristwatch and Alchemist stone to be by far the best two trinkets pre raid. Mainly because they both have a 45 sec ICD which along with the short ICD allow them to consistently sync with each other quite nicely.

I would put Vision of the predator in front of Flashfrozen Resin Globule since Vision has a 2.5min CD (this is merely speculation though and not fact). This is also under the assumption you are hit capped, which is not difficult to reach in close to full 463 gear.

In Short: Wristwatch > Alchemist Stone > Vision of the Predator > Flashfrozen Resin Globule
    so I would guess, same applies to DMC + Wristwatch since ICDs align pretty well too.

Hmmm. I'm showing Vision as > wristwatch. It's 30 seconds of balls-out crit, and passive static intellect. The proc on watch is 10 seconds for spell power, not even intellect.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.