Best Setup for Retro Raid soloing?

Title's pretty self explanatory. What's the best settup for retro raid soloing? I know second wind is mandantory, but what specilization do I want, what type of items are best, tank or DPS, etc. What are some more useful things to make harder content possible? I'm aiming to be able to do through at least some ICC 10 or 25 man bosses.

Also, how to arrange rotations of abilities/cd's to maxamize damage/survivability in these solo situations would be good.

Thanks, hoping to have some fun with this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by IpAriaHI View Post
    Title's pretty self explanatory. What's the best settup for retro raid soloing? I know second wind is mandantory, but what specilization do I want, what type of items are best, tank or DPS, etc. What are some more useful things to make harder content possible? I'm aiming to be able to do through at least some ICC 10 or 25 man bosses.

Also, how to arrange rotations of abilities/cd's to maxamize damage/survivability in these solo situations would be good.

Thanks, hoping to have some fun with this ^^
    that all depend on the encounter.

just make sure you hit the enrage timers. if need change spec/gear to make sure you hit them.