10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I've been cautiously optimistic about this game, but the cast alone is tickling my hype-bone.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Been digging around the star map some more. This thing is legendary. AND it runs in a browser, and doing so smoothly.

Also the new Aegis Sabre was announced and is on sale. It a fighter that is Aegis version of the Hornet. It looks great. I'm probably going to trade in my Super Hornet for this ship.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...tary-Ship-Sale

EDIT - I upgraded to this ship from my Super Hornet. Cost $5.
    Last edited by carnifex2005; 2015-10-10 at 10:32 PM.

ye keep buying more things for several hundreds of dollars for a game thats obviously never will be finished and released lol.

Deleted
    lol

if you believe that this is not a scam and the game will come out you need professional help asap

Please post constructively
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2015-10-10 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvcRo View Post
    1st its 3 years
    2nd currently the "game" is like 15% completed (and what is completed is a bugged demo with extremely limited features) and the engine for it does not exist

at 3 mil $/month expenses the game will be closed in about 4-5 months. if 90,000,000 and 3 years produced this than i guess they need another 500,000,000 and 10 years to complete the game lol

ponzi scheme but without paying out initial investors

masterpiece from Roberts, i admire him.
    Heh. Nice numbers out of your ass. It's rather obvious that both games are coming out, and you aren't even counting all the millions to come when there are more sales and pledges after new releases.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Heh. Nice numbers out of your ass. It's rather obvious that both games are coming out, and you aren't even counting all the millions to come when there are more sales and pledges after new releases.
    mmmm ass numbers.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

You must be really delusional, they have been working on the game for over 3 years and all they have to show is images, and a very few limited demo clips, thats all they got after 3 years.

Please post constructively and respectfully
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2015-10-10 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    You must be really delusional, they have been working on the game for over 3 years and all they have to show is images, and a very few limited demo clips, thats all they got after 3 years.
    You're not even trying..."demo clips" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    You're not even trying..."demo clips" lol.
    lol whatever, keep buying your 250 dollar space ships for a game that will never release.

lol whatever, keep buying your 250 dollar space ships for a game that will never release.
    Thank you I will. Enjoy doing, whatever it is you enjoy doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye keep buying more things for several hundreds of dollars for a game thats obviously never will be finished and released lol.
    lol

if you believe that this is not a scam and the game will come out you need professional help asap
    Can I ask you two something?

What do you think statements like these add to the discussion that hasn't already been stated in this thread 30 times over?

And even more info today, the September Monthly Report just came out...

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Studio-Report

"Bring out everyone of the hype mob"

"what do you mean everyone?"

10+ Year Old Account
    lol

Whoah, we have a Sherlock here and a Oracle in one. Why are you in this thread? Meaningless post. #spam

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Thank you I will. Enjoy doing, whatever it is you enjoy doing.
    seems like he/she loves to waste their precious time on "bashing" a game and it's fan base. Great and productive this one is. A strong padawan he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the new Aegis Sabre was announced and is on sale. It a fighter that is Aegis version of the Hornet. It looks great. I'm probably going to trade in my Super Hornet for this ship.

http://i.imgur.com/Q1kztrX.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5KVa5Ji.jpg
    Their ship designs are just too good.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Been digging around the star map some more. This thing is legendary.
    It's nothing new, just a combination of things other space games have done prior

AND it runs in a browser, and doing so smoothly.
    It's a game interface, of course it's going to run smoothly in a browser and is likely going to be as fun as garrisons were in the long run. You get sick of it relatively fast, because it actually pulls you out of the fun parts of the game - every single time you want to travel between solar systems.

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    It's nothing new, just a combination of things other space games have done prior

It's a game interface, of course it's going to run smoothly in a browser and is likely going to be as fun as garrisons were in the long run. You get sick of it relatively fast, because it actually pulls you out of the fun parts of the game - every single time you want to travel between solar systems.
    Have you not seen the system jump video?

You don't just click on the star map, the star map is just that, a map of the areas. A highly detailed map of the areas. You set yourself to travel to the jump point, one of many that may be discovered in different parts of the region, then enter it like a wormhole.

The star systems themselves are massive, 64bit FP capable sizes. There's not much chance of conventionally "travelling between solar systems." Unless you've got a few days or weeks set aside for it.

Comparisons to "what's been done before" aren't even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved every moment of that but it did bug me when he calls a ship to dock 6 and they use the ship at dock 9, like ordering food at a restaurant and walking out before it's served.. rude.

I know right, better off buying 25 copies of Line of Defense instead because it's SO GOOD.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    I know right, better off buying 25 copies of Line of Defense instead because it's SO GOOD.
    Because everyone who remains skeptical of Roberts ability to deliver as promised must like Derek Smart. Right?

Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because everyone who remains skeptical of Roberts ability to deliver as promised must like Derek Smart. Right?

Right?
    Right.

Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.