Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Blizzard is notorious for taking a very long time with their games.
    and they still come out with bugs and shit
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Hopefully, this'll be the mmo-space sim that doesn't have shitty combat (EvE) or shitty development (STO).
    Last edited by mmoc6a25ff8f76; 2014-04-17 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

First bit is mostly a recap from PAX but there is new gameplay demonstrations from 23:15 and onwards as well as a look at EVA action.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post

First bit is mostly a recap from PAX but there is new gameplay demonstrations from 23:15 and onwards as well as a look at EVA action.
    VERY impressed so far with their setup. Even with the bugs the environment is AMAZING. Cant wait to get my hands on a Hornet. I mean DUDE you can black out from the Gs.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post

I love the UI on the ships, it looks amazing.

Here's a great analysis of what was seen in the new video...

Deleted
    there's nothing I did not liked in that video.

Alpha slots gone eh? Well, fuck. I was too poor to pledge earlier, but the slots were going down very slowly. I guess that's what I get then. =\
    Or maybe they will have other ways to get alpha slots later, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Alot of backers that i know had thier eyes opened by the shit presentation of the constantly crashing dogfighting module and they are starting to see what a scam this is. Just give it some time.
    ???

Games in pre-alpha crash. This is new to you?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Need DFM! So I can decide if I want a HOTAS/Pedals setup lol. Though Throttle/Mouse/Pedals may seem more likely, depends how the throttle/acceleration works in game. Whether it's like TIE Fighter or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    ???

Games in pre-alpha crash. This is new to you?
    And people wonder why developers don't open up their game earlier to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    VERY impressed so far with their setup. Even with the bugs the environment is AMAZING. Cant wait to get my hands on a Hornet. I mean DUDE you can black out from the Gs.

There arent any G's in space...

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Yes there is. Prepare to be educated...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Alpha slots gone eh? Well, fuck. I was too poor to pledge earlier, but the slots were going down very slowly. I guess that's what I get then. =\
    Or maybe they will have other ways to get alpha slots later, we'll see.
    You can buy access to each alpha module for $5 plus the cost of a pledge ship. Arena Commander is considered one alpha module. You'd have to pay another $5 bucks each for the FPS / Ship Boarding Module and Social / Planetside Module.

Ah, good to know, thanks. As that is still fairly reasonable if each module came out and looked like something I might want to do. Less likely to care about the Planetside/Ship boarding alpha though, I guess.

G's don't require gravity to occur.

Whenever you change direction and/or speed, your body is subjected to the force which in turn causes you to readjust at given acceleration, which we measure in earth gravity acceleration units aka G's.

If you punch your rocket-engine on, you get squished into your seat, whenever you're on the ground or in intergalactic void.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    G force exists in space. F=ma. Newton's theorem of motion sir. Any means of acceleration/deceleration will exert a "g force." There's also centripetal forces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go read up on what gravitational spheres of influences is, there can still be gravity depending on how strong the pull is.

That said, you do not need gravity to experience G's as explained above.

With the $43 million goal passed today, Chris Roberts announced the $45 million dollar goal...

The votes are in and the winner of the $45 million reward is… the mystery object! It’s pretty cool seeing the community take a chance on something unknown instead of going for a free weapon or other upgrade. And you won’t be disappointed! The mystery object is more than just a piece of flare, it’s a puzzle players will someday compete to solve. Where the artifact lead you? A lost Hadesian outpost, a cache of technology, a hidden jump point? It’s up to you to find out!

Hadesian Artifact – The mystery of what happened in Hades has been one of the great archeological puzzles ever since the system was discovered in the early 26th Century. The evidence suggests that the Hadesians nearly erased their entire civilization in devastating civil war that left a planet cracked in half, but so many questions remained. Who were these Hadesians? How did the war get started? Over the centuries, even the public became enamored by the mystery of this system. This curiosity was inflamed when scientists recently discovered a lone Hadesian artifact on the black market of all places. Trinket manufacturers quickly tried to capitalize on the resurgence of interest by building exact copies of the artifact for sale to the public, even replicating the unidentified symbols along the base…

Also during the 10 Questions for the Chairman segment today, Roberts confirmed the dog-fighting module, Arena Commander, is being released the second week of May. Can't wait.

One more thing, here's a nice pic of the Work In Progress of the Gladius Light Fighter that was unlocked with the $42 million dollar goal. Looks good, though a little bit bigger than what I'd think a light fighter should be...

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2014-04-29 at 01:40 AM.

Also during the 10 Questions for the Chairman segment today, Roberts confirmed the dog-fighting module, Arena Commander, is being released the second week of May. Can't wait.
    Wasnt it also confirmed that it was supposed to come out in december.

Also less ships designed for atmospheric combat and more for space.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Wasnt it also confirmed that it was supposed to come out in december.

Also less ships designed for atmospheric combat and more for space.
    No, it was never confirmed to come out in December. That were people speculating. Also, there was never any ships that were going to have atmospheric combat. There is none in the game.