Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Im not the one that claimed BS first so if your yet to provide data to back yourself up then its not up to me to do the work for you, thats simple logic.
    But you HAVE claimed BS and then not provided evidence. So, practice what you preach, or don't ever expect anyone to ever do the same for you.

And again, it is not up to the person claiming BS to show proof that it IS BS, it's up to the person who made the original claim to show why it's NOT BS.

"No U"

"nuh uh"

and

"Because I said so"

are not facts or data. And that's almost entirely what your arguments consist of.

Why should i dignify anyone with a response when they are too lazy to back themselves up in the first place.
    I'm not going to listen to this double standard, hypocritical bullshit from you.

Use simple logic, if you claim something is BS/ a lie then you have to prove it first.
    No, it's not simple logic and no I (or they) don't. It's up to the person making the initial claim to show proof that what they stated is NOT BS, if someone is challenging you on it.

Someone claiming BS is essentially asking you to prove what you said. So, prove it.

Most of the playerbase is PC, of 1.3 million that bought horizons only 200k are from console players, steam charts are around 9k players so even if that was the same on both consoles thats still a very small playbase actually still playing.

SC has already stated it has 30k players on average each day with 100k each day when an event is active.
    Prove it. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    snip
    If you cant even be bothered to provide evidence when you claim something is BS then your not worth replying to, dont claim BS if you cant prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster0 View Post
    The last few pages of your replies are you refusing to provide any support for your claims and insisting everyone else has to. Now you provide a single example and you are acting like you were in the right all along. More bullshit from the biggest bullshitter.

Your analysis of numbers is just as bullshit as everything else.

You are comparing a day's total against an hourly concurrent.

Absolutely absurd.
    As usual your unable to back up your words with anything, just proving that its yourself that is talking BS, dont claim someone is talking BS without backing it up.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Huh, looks like the Javelin actually has an interior and you'll get to tour it in the upcoming event. Since the Javelin is travelling between the orbital space stations, I wonder if you can stay on board the Javelin while it departs a station and travels to another. If you can... then that would mean the moment the Javelin got far enough away from a space station, it'd be out of the armistice zone... which means you can pull out your gun and go on a shooting spree inside a UEE Navy battleship? So like, if you and an entire server of players board the Javelin, can you take out all the UEE personnel before the Javelin reaches the next space station? Could you hijack the ship? Man, that would be awesome! (Inb4 you get teleported off the ship when the Javelin tour is over and it leaves for the next space station).

- - - Updated - - -

If you can actually hijack the Javelin, then I'd reckon that it's guns would could actually rip apart the Bengal's shields (too bad the Bengal's hull is set to be invincible, though )

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    LoL @ "100 hours". Should I post your quote of you saying that? Or is that BS too?
    LoL bro, why do you keep owning yourself?
    The opening monologue from MoP's trailer suddenly popped into my mind. Leaves and whatnot.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2021-05-18 at 08:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Most of the playerbase is PC, of 1.3 million that bought horizons only 200k are from console players, steam charts are around 9k players so even if that was the same on both consoles thats still a very small playbase actually still playing.
    You realise you don't have to play it through steam?

As usual your unable to back up your words with anything, just proving that its yourself that is talking BS, dont claim someone is talking BS without backing it up.
    The hypocrisy is unreal. Using fake numbers is not backing something up. So yes, you are talking bullshit as per usual.

And falling back on the 'No U' position as a response. The forte of bullshitters the world over.

Steam's database page, as seen here lists charts as peak concurrency, which is to say the maximum number of players logged into the game via Steam at any one time during that day.
    Note the banner at the top of the page which states Players Logged In Right Now - 10,553 at this moment in time. Obviously it does not account for 40%-60% of players who log in through Frontier's launcher or play via XBox/PS.

10+ Year Old Account
    The newest form of entertainment on youtube: Crash speed runs.

Wow this clown space carnival just continues. I guess it will continue for so long, as they got a ton of money from people.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

If you cant even be bothered to provide evidence when you claim something is BS then your not worth replying to, dont claim BS if you cant prove it.
    You claim things are bs and yet reply to everyone and call stuff BS. It is almost like you are obligated to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

The hypocrisy is unreal. Using fake numbers is not backing something up. So yes, you are talking bullshit as per usual.

And falling back on the 'No U' position as a response. The forte of bullshitters the world over.

Steam's database page, as seen here lists charts as peak concurrency, which is to say the maximum number of players logged into the game via Steam at any one time during that day.
    Note the banner at the top of the page which states Players Logged In Right Now - 10,553 at this moment in time. Obviously it does not account for 40%-60% of players who log in through Frontier's launcher or play via XBox/PS.
    Something something BS.

But for real trying to find the data of actual players of games when we're talking multiple systems, multiple LAUNCHERS and when companies don't provide the data is just as pointless as people trying to find sub numbers for WoW.

SC has already stated it has 30k players on average each day with 100k each day when an event is active.
    Your comparing the number of players Elite has concurrently (logged in at the same time) on Steam with the total number of people playing Star Citizen in a day. Without knowing how long someone plays on average you can't accurately judge how many people are playing Elite each day. If the average play session is 1 hour that's 240,000 people, even if it's as long as 8 hours it still matches Star Citizen for daily players. And that's just Steam, Elite is playable through its own launcher, the Epic game store (which recently gave the game away for free, Playstation and XBox. At a guess the majority of accounts will be either Frontier's own or through Steam, but anecdotally the game saw a big influx of players so there's likely a strong playerbase there too.

Some more numbers - in March Elite reported 500,000 players a month to their investors. In December Chris Roberts said Star Citizen had 750,000 players over the entire year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Your comparing the number of players Elite has concurrently (logged in at the same time) on Steam with the total number of people playing Star Citizen in a day. Without knowing how long someone plays on average you can't accurately judge how many people are playing Elite each day. If the average play session is 1 hour that's 240,000 people, even if it's as long as 8 hours it still matches Star Citizen for daily players. And that's just Steam, Elite is playable through its own launcher, the Epic game store (which recently gave the game away for free, Playstation and XBox. At a guess the majority of accounts will be either Frontier's own or through Steam, but anecdotally the game saw a big influx of players so there's likely a strong playerbase there too.

Some more numbers - in March Elite reported 500,000 players a month to their investors. In December Chris Roberts said Star Citizen had 750,000 players over the entire year.
    So much for that SC is the premier space game that 'everyone is playing' narrative Anderson loves to use Twitch stats for as if Twitch means a lot whole lot about the health of a game.

What fake numbers to back something up, 4 milion base copies sold, 1.3 million expansions sold of which 200k is for console players is not fake numbers.

Your fake numbers is assigning 40-60% of the playerbase to not playing on steam, where did you pull this fake number from.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    You realise you don't have to play it through steam?
    Unless the company lists that data is irrelevant to even guess what it is.

You would want to expect much higher numbers considering an expansion is about to launch but they are estimating to sell less copies than the previous expansion.

snip
    You do realise 500k a month is average of 16k players each day logging in, i counted the consoles as the same value as steam charts gives so i over estimated at 27k a day for ED overall.

If the company claimed 500k users in a month that should include every single platform available. Epic store gave away 8 million freebie base copies of ED.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-05-18 at 11:57 PM.

Your fake numbers is assigning 40-60% of the playerbase to not playing on steam, where did you pull this fake number from.
    You're calling bullshit on someone's claim, I assume you have evidence to back this up.....

You're calling bullshit on someone's claim, I assume you have evidence to back this up.....
    Until he backs up what he has said in the past and now i have no intention of doing the work for him, he has refused to back up what he has said so far.

Until he backs up what he has said in the past and now i have no intention of doing the work for him, he has refused to back up what he has said so far.
    So like the clown you are you refuse to do any work to prove your own points. Do you realize how pathetic you are? Chris Roberts will never love you.

I know right?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what? You can't have it both ways man! Good lord.

You do realise 500k a month is average of 16k players each day logging in, i counted the consoles as the same value as steam charts gives so i over estimated at 27k a day for ED overall.
    That's assuming everyone logs on only 1 day a month, not many people play like that. By the same logic Star Citizen's 750,000 players over the year means only 2000 people played per day.

If the company claimed 500k users in a month that should include every single platform available. Epic store gave away 8 million freebie base copies of ED.
    The report excluded the Epic freebies if they weren't active players.

That's assuming everyone logs on only 1 day a month, not many people play like that. By the same logic Star Citizen's 750,000 players over the year means only 2000 people played per day.

The report excluded the Epic freebies if they weren't active players.
    Considering CR himself stated they have per day on average 30k unique players on a normal basis and 100k daily during events, thats a fair amount more than the average playerbase for ED.
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...m-The-Chairman
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-05-19 at 01:03 AM.

Considering CR himself stated they have per day on average 30k unique players on a normal basis and 100k daily during events, thats a fair amount more than the average playerbase for ED.
    And I'm sure you have proof of that statement and those numbers right?